Wal Mart Walk Video

doctruptwn

I got bored so I made a video on how to do a Wal Mart walk. Tell me what you think.

EDIT

I went ahead and pulled this version while I work on a different one.

Second Edit:

Here the newer shorter version:

New version

Still trying to figure out how it takes confidence to carry a concealed weapon.

Now carrying one in the open, that takes confidence.

I'd like to see a video where someone follows you around as you OPEN CARRY and get people's reactions on camera...

More of an answer to the question, "What's the Wal Mart Walk?"

This some kind of local thing? I have never heard of the "Walmart walk of passage" before now. Most if not all the people I know who carry concealed/open just strap it on and go.:confused::confused:

If you ever have to shoot your Gun in a Wal mart you may have to explain making that Video too the Police. They may get the idea that you are looking for trouble.

This some kind of local thing? I have never heard of the "Walmart walk of passage" before now. Most if not all the people I know who carry concealed/open just strap it on and go.:confused::confused:

No infact doing a search on this site will bring up previous post about Walmart walks.

If you ever have to shoot your Gun in a Wal mart you may have to explain making that Video too the Police. They may get the idea that you are looking for trouble.

Don't know why, It's just a video of a legally licensed person walking through a Walmart. I can find at least 1 post on every gun forum on the internet providing someone's experience doing the "walk".

I will probably pull it in the next couple of days, and edit it into a shorter version. Just too much camera bouncing.

No infact doing a search on this site will bring up previous post about Walmart walks.

Don't know why, It's just a video of a legally licensed person walking through a Walmart. I can find at least 1 post on every gun forum on the internet providing someone's experience doing the "walk".

I will probably pull it in the next couple of days, and edit it into a shorter version. Just too much camera bouncing.

Still never heard of it. It would seem as if you would have a better way to spend the time. Why would one want to do "The WalMart walk"? It just seems like a waste of time to me. I'm not knocking it I'm just trying to understand why one would want to do it?

Still never heard of it. It would seem as if you would have a better way to spend the time. Why would one want to do "The WalMart walk"? It just seems like a waste of time to me. I'm not knocking it I'm just trying to understand why one would want to do it?

It gives the concealed carrier confidence that they can conceal their gun well enough that no one in Wal Mart notices. Then one of them dang open carriers comes along, walking through Wal Mart with his gun on his belt and takes all the glory away because 99% of the people at Wal Mart don't notice his gun either!

Infidel-- I have a lot of free time. I replaced to old one with the newer shorter version, much less bouncing video in this one.

It gives the concealed carrier confidence that they can conceal their gun well enough that no one in Wal Mart notices. Then one of them dang open carriers comes along, walking through Wal Mart with his gun on his belt and takes all the glory away because 99% of the people at Wal Mart don't notice his gun either!

LOL :biggrin::biggrin: +1

i dont get it either. concealed means just that....concealed. so why do a wal mart walk?? a right of passage?? to me the walk is just silly. nooe is really going to pay that close of attn to you. also the right of passage happend the day you got yout licence in the mail i guess if the really is a passage. ive just never heard of this anywhere, and it seems silly to me.

i dont get it either. concealed means just that....concealed. so why do a wal mart walk?? a right of passage?? to me the walk is just silly. nooe is really going to pay that close of attn to you. also the right of passage happend the day you got yout licence in the mail i guess if the really is a passage. ive just never heard of this anywhere, and it seems silly to me.

Thank you! Yet another person who has never heard of this "right of passage"!

It's like the guy that looked down his nose at me at Jack in the Box and said:

Him: "I carry mine concealed."
Me: "You're not doing it very well."
Him: "What do you mean?"
Me: "I know you have a gun."

I really don't have a problem with anyone carrying concealed - but jeez, if you're going to make such a big deal about it, just open carry the dang thing!

It's like the guy that looked down his nose at me at Jack in the Box and said:

Him: "I carry mine concealed."
Me: "You're not doing it very well."
Him: "What do you mean?"
Me: "I know you have a gun."

I really don't have a problem with anyone carrying concealed - but jeez, if you're going to make such a big deal about it, just open carry the dang thing!

:laugh: LMAO :laugh:
Your cracking me up LT!

It's so funny because it's so true. I am honestly shocked at how little people notice my sidearm. I was hanging out with a friend back when I first started OCing and it was literally 2 hours before he noticed I had a gun on my hip.

Kinda takes away from that whole "the BG will notice you and shoot you first" ideology.

Kind weird... different strokes for different folks I guess. Im new enough to cc though that I guess I can understand, I was totaly paranoid the first time I went to a store with my CCW too... but that passed pretty quick.. I sure never thought to go to the store just for the sake of walking through the isles with my CCW :no: Its funny that you had a map and everything :biggrin:....... I'll admit at first I did keep asking my wife to walk behind my and see if she could see it (IWB at 4:30)... she made fun of me :angry:

But Im over it now and dont worry about it. :biggrin:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back