Video I found: Glenn Beck Armed with Gun at Movie Theater! - Give a Boy a Gun and see

buckslayer

I found this video and thought I'd share it.

Like Whoopie Mr Governor! Yeah I take mine to the movies too. No One Is Shot.

What a fear mongor they have in New York. Reality says he is afraid something will happen to him because of all of his dishonesty

In reality, Bloomberg is a criminal, straw purchase he sponsored in Az, I may think about suing him for calling me a criminal.

I don't see what the deal is. I do like Glenn Beck (and I do subscribe to GBTV). But whats the deal with this. Who cares if he carries in a movie theater. I carry everywhere I'm allowed. I just don't tell people about it on national television.

I carry inside a movie theatre. Why not? I am not brandishing nor telling anyone I am armed, so what is the big deal?

The real point that the idiot from NY is failing to recognize in his speech is that criminals already carry guns. Duh!

However, Beck is not the kind of person that I want representing legal CCW. He's simply too far off in right field to be taken seriously and lends more "ammo" to those who would limit our Second Amendment rights.

The real point that the idiot from NY is failing to recognize in his speech is that criminals already carry guns. Duh!

However, Beck is not the kind of person that I want representing legal CCW. He's simply too far off in right field to be taken seriously and lends more "ammo" to those who would limit our Second Amendment rights.
He's exactly the kind of spokesman we need. Whispering in the shadows has done nothing for our RKBA the time for shouting is now!

All us firearm owners and CCW permit owners know if old King "Bloomberg" had his way we all would be unarmed. And be as safe as all the his New York subjects are.
Way to go Glen Beck tell it as it really is being armed is being safe. ;-)

Glenn is witty, intelligent and can be very comedic. He exposes the statist regime for what and who they are. Like any personality, some will "get" it and others will be annoyed by it and Glenn's personality is no exception.

I already figured he carries after listening to him on the radio and watching him on Fox. He speaks of freedom, God given rights and has spoken many times about the right to defend yourself with a gun or otherwise. I can certainly understand this as he has recieved multiple death threats against his family and himself. You know, from the open minded and tolerant left...

Unlike Rush, Glenn pulls no punches and does not act "upper crust" when he calls a diamond a diamond or a statist a statist. They both expose ObaMao's handlers and yet Glenn goes further in connecting the dots in the current regime's book of who's who. Like the author of "Liberty and Tyranny", Mark Levin, Glenn holds that those who are willing to infringe against the founding papers, even a little, are no friends of freedom.

Say what ya want about his methods or his personality, he is doing good work in exposing the left for who and what they are and offers ways for us to stay connected in our fight against tyranny. For me, anyone who poo-poo's Beck, Savage or Levin are either simply poo-pooing thier individual personalities (which may be understandable if it doesn't extend to all of them) or poo-pooing the idea of standing up against oppression. If it's the latter, then the poo-pooer can lay down and die and it would not be a loss, IMHO.

Ahhh...the kind of spokesman who claims to be fair and balanced then pitches Goldline scams that he has a stake in without telling you?

All associating ourselves with GB does is make people think we are liars and scammers too.

Ahhh...the kind of spokesman who claims to be fair and balanced then pitches Goldline scams that he has a stake in without telling you?

All associating ourselves with GB does is make people think we are liars and scammers too.

I'm not sure what you mean by scamming concerning Goldline. If you listen to him he says he buys from them and then he tells you that they are paying for the ad space. I don't see the scam. They are a PAID advertiser for him. No different than Sprint concerning NASCAR.

Like Whoopie Mr Governor! Yeah I take mine to the movies too. No One Is Shot.

What a fear mongor they have in New York. Reality says he is afraid something will happen to him because of all of his dishonesty
that was funny. I heard Glenn say a while back it cost him a 1,000,000 a year for protection for his family and him self.

Any media outlet that is free for you and I to listen to or watch has to be paid for one way or another, and commercials pretty much do that.

If Glenn has a stake in Goldline, well, I wish I did to! Good for him! I hope he does well with it. As for me, Goldline has done nothing but give me a fair price when converting one of my IRA's to precious metals. I did look at another provider and Goldline's commission was about 1.12% less.

Back to Glenn, he and all radio/TV types will have those who poo-poo them and their audiences. ...Hope you didn't get any on your hands.

Take comfort in knowing that Glenn wasn't involved with Solyndra, the fake solar energy company, with taxpayer dollars like our fearless non-leader ObaMao is or was.

tuts40:233840 said:
Glenn is witty, intelligent and can be very comedic. He exposes the statist regime for what and who they are. Like any personality, some will "get" it and others will be annoyed by it and Glenn's personality is no exception.

I already figured he carries after listening to him on the radio and watching him on Fox. He speaks of freedom, God given rights and has spoken many times about the right to defend yourself with a gun or otherwise. I can certainly understand this as he has recieved multiple death threats against his family and himself. You know, from the open minded and tolerant left...

Unlike Rush, Glenn pulls no punches and does not act "upper crust" when he calls a diamond a diamond or a statist a statist. They both expose ObaMao's handlers and yet Glenn goes further in connecting the dots in the current regime's book of who's who. Like the author of "Liberty and Tyranny", Mark Levin, Glenn holds that those who are willing to infringe against the founding papers, even a little, are no friends of freedom.

Say what ya want about his methods or his personality, he is doing good work in exposing the left for who and what they are and offers ways for us to stay connected in our fight against tyranny. For me, anyone who poo-poo's Beck, Savage or Levin are either simply poo-pooing thier individual personalities (which may be understandable if it doesn't extend to all of them) or poo-pooing the idea of standing up against oppression. If it's the latter, then the poo-pooer can lay down and die and it would not be a loss, IMHO.

I couldn't have said it better, Tuts. Amen.

Fools Gold: Inside the Glenn Beck Goldline Scheme | The Big Picture

The issue is that anyone who supports a scam, gets paid by a scam, and denies the scam is a scam, is untrustworthy and we carry supporters do ourselves harm by association.

That's Glenn Beck.

http://www.amazon.com/Arguing-Idiots-Small-Minds-Government/dp/1416595015
PM me your mailing address, I'll mail you a free copy. Honestly, I will. It hurts to see how you have been duped. What is truly heartbreaking is that this forum is an embodiment of freedom and yet we see the left is infiltrating the minds of otherwise freedom loving people in ways that seem (to some) innocent, until you dig deeper.

I hope Glenn continues to get filthy rich. I hope I am able to continue to use Goldline, even if meagerly so. I hope big business thrives and continues to provide jobs, even in the face of Obamatics and off-the-mark hit pieces.

Fools Gold: Inside the Glenn Beck Goldline Scheme | The Big Picture

The issue is that anyone who supports a scam, gets paid by a scam, and denies the scam is a scam, is untrustworthy and we carry supporters do ourselves harm by association.

That's Glenn Beck.

http://www.amazon.com/Arguing-Idiots-Small-Minds-Government/dp/1416595015
PM me your mailing address, I'll mail you a free copy. Honestly, I will. It hurts to see how you have been duped. What is truly heartbreaking is that this forum is an embodiment of freedom and yet we see the left is infiltrating the minds of otherwise freedom loving people in ways that seem (to some) innocent, until you dig deeper.

I hope Glenn continues to get filthy rich. I hope I am able to continue to use Goldline, even if meagerly so. I hope big business thrives and continues to provide jobs, even in the face of Obamatics and off-the-mark hit pieces.

I AGREE!!! By the way love that you referenced Arguing With Idiots. I'm rereading that book now.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back