Veterans/Military "sign in" honor list

Nope. You are not alone.

We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me.

George Orwell,*1984

Sent from my XT1650 using Link Removed

U.S. Navy 1979-1985 Active Duty
Aviation Fire Control Tech - worked on the weapon systems of A-3, A-6 & A-7 aircraft
Duty stations were in NAS Millington, USS Midway & VAQ-34

U.S. Army 1986 - 1991 Active Duty
Infantryman
Duty stations were 197th Inf Bde at Ft. Benning and 8th ID in W. Germany

ARNG
MP in TN ARNG & Infantryman in AR ARNG
TN ARNG 1999-2000
AR ARNG 2004-2014

We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.

Power is nowhere near as intoxicating as you might have been lead to believe it is. I have on a number of occasions "seized power" in order to ensure a job gets done right, only to step down voluntarily and of my own free will and volition, even my initiation, when someone better comes along.

I am by no means alone in this attribute. It's common among professionals. We defer to competence.

Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me.

George Orwell,*1984

Sounds like he's talking about little dictators, not professionals.

Sent from my XT1650 using Link Removed[/QUOTE]

Power is nowhere near as intoxicating as you might have been lead to believe it is. I have on a number of occasions "seized power" in order to ensure a job gets done right, only to step down voluntarily and of my own free will and volition, even my initiation, when someone better comes along.

I am by no means alone in this attribute. It's common among professionals. We defer to competence.

Sounds like he's talking about little dictators, not professionals.

[/QUOTE]That is exactly who Orwell was speaking of. NWO dictators disguised as the captains of private enterprises.

That is exactly who Orwell was speaking of. NWO dictators disguised as the captains of private enterprises.[/quote]

What in the world are you talking about? I was talking about assuming responsibility for some wayward projects i.e. project management. You're equating that with "NWO dictators?" Get a grip, man!

That is exactly who Orwell was speaking of. NWO dictators disguised as the captains of private enterprises.

What in the world are you talking about? I was talking about assuming responsibility for some wayward projects i.e. project management. You're equating that with "NWO dictators?" Get a grip, man!/QUOTE]

I am referring to the lists you posted about in post #441 and your comment that "you're not alone". My comments were an acknowledgement to the power of such lists.

If you had backtracked a few posts, you would have caught that. You should defer to the competence you referred to in post #444. Recommend we cease hijacking of a good post for veterans of the site in the meantime.....man[emoji631].

If you had backtracked a few posts...

Speaking of "if's," if you aunt had balls she'd be your uncle.

When your posts are not clear, they create the confusion you turn around and blame others for causing. Expecting others to retain 100% full and unfettered memory of an entire thread is not merely disingenuous. It's ludicrous.

As do nearly all message forum participants, I respond to each post as it's written, not the multiplicity of one's posts throughout the entire thread.

Speaking of "if's," if you aunt had balls she'd be your uncle.

When your posts are not clear, they create the confusion you turn around and blame others for causing. Expecting others to retain 100% full and unfettered memory of an entire thread is not merely disingenuous. It's ludicrous.

As do nearly all message forum participants, I respond to each post as it's written, not the multiplicity of one's posts throughout the entire thread.
Continue to refer to your post #444 and giving up power to competency. Your attention to detail is non existent and if you're unable to track a post thread for your past positions then you sound similar to my aunt as she was short attention span theater much like yourself. Been nice trying to talk to you, stay in touch with yourself Son. Squirrel[emoji883]️[emoji654]️!

Army 60-63
48th Infantry/3rd Armored
2D Battalion - Heavy weapons
Coleman Kaserne,Gelnhausen Germany

Link Removed

Veterans/Military "sign in" honor list

I Retired from the US Army in Aug 2013. I served in 7 units throughout my career. My permanent duty stations included Fort Bragg, Korea, FT Stewart, and Fort Sam Houston. Fort Bragg twice. I deployed to Iraq 3 times. Once with 3rd ID and twice with the 504th PIR, 82nd AD. During my career I had an 8 year break in service after my 1st 4 year enlistment. After my 3rd Iraq deployment I was reassigned to Fort Sam Houston where I finished my career as a Medic Instructor.
Link Removed

Sent from my iPad using USA Carry

Branch of Service
U.S. Army Security Agency, Berlin
NJARNG, Mech Inf. Bn., Weapons Squad Leader
NJARNG, Combat Engr. 'Bn., Platoon Sgt
U.S. Army Reserves, Sr. Drill Sgt.

Years Served -- 15, more or less, all told

US Coast Guard
1981 - 2001 Enlisted E1 - Chief/E7
Coast Guard Boot Camp, Cape May NJ.
Diesel Mechanic School, RESTRACEN Yorktown VA.
USCG Cutter Ironwood, Kodiak AK.
USCG Station Chincoteague, VA.
Loran Station Lampedusa, Lampedusa Italy.
USCG Air Station Barbers Point, Oahu HI.
USCG Cutter Patoka, Greenville MS.
USCG Aton Unit Sabine Pass, Sabine Pass TX.
USCG Activities Baltimore, Baltimore MD.

2001 – 2011 Commissioned Officer W2 - W4
USCG Marine Safety Office New Orleans, LA.
USCG Marine Safety Detachment Greenville, MS.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back