Vertical Grip !

Crazy bird

I'm looking to put a Vertical Grip on my new Socom2 anybody have advice that I can use ? Looking for something on the strong side and maybe collapsable if they make one in the strong flavor or do I want on that collapes

I'm looking to put a Vertical Grip on my new Socom2 anybody have advice that I can use ? Looking for something on the strong side and maybe collapsable if they make one in the strong flavor or do I want on that collapes

This is what I use on my AR. It does the job just fine.

Link Removed

How did you know ???

I really wold like to know how you knew I was amidextrous ,I've looked in many places and I didn't see this one ! Looks good to me Thanks again !!!

Tango Down is pretty much the standard with the military crowd, if that's important to ya.

I have two of the full size Tango Down VFG's with the ADM throw lever. Mine also have the groove cut specifically for the Surefire tape switch/Lights/lasers.

There are many out there so take a peak at everything and see what ya like.

When I'm not using the tape switch for a light or laser I mostly use the VFG as a "hand stop" I do not generally use the VFG for actual gripping.

YMMV

HERE IS THE LINK: http://tangodown.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=99

You can get them cheaper at www.bravocompanyusa.com

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back