Vacation Trips Becoming Easy

kelcarry

It is becoming easy to plan a vacation trip these days. All I have to do is eliminate those states that do not give a rat's ass about my safety or that of its residents (who seem to be too stupid to realize they are being played) and act like a bunch of scared lemmings as they feed off the carcasses of these dead children at Sandy Hook and pass meaningless and stupid gun control measures. Off hand I can think of the latest bunch of stupid states out there---NY, CT, and CO. Appreciate it if others would add to the list.

Eventually I will whittle down the 50 states to a more manageable number that I would be proud to visit and spend my time and money in. BTW---in contrast to this idiocy, my state--SC--is currently looking at a bill before its legislature that goes the other way--CC, OC, no tests--ya buy it, ya got it, ya wear it---period. Do not think it will pass but it takes a little state like SC to take a finger to the feds. Heck, they did it in 1860.

The threat of any kind of ban came from DC. Now all these leftists are using it to further their own agenda.
So now even if all the BS from DC fails, some states are going ahead & screwing things up.
So far Mi. has stayed the same. There are some decent pro gun stuff coming up. But our RINO gov.
vetoed the last good bill that came up right after the Newtown tragedy.
Our voices are being heard on a national level, but not loud enough in the Dem controlled states.

I am with you keclarry. I will not hunt, vacation or travel to any of the states listed above. I just cancelled a hunting trip to CO this year. I will find a state without morons in charge and go there. I had a lease in SC last year and love he hunting laws there. You can hunt with a suppressor. I don't understand why you are regulated to wear ear protection in a factory where noise levels will defect your hearing, but not allowed to hunt with a device designed to protect your hearing.

I love Colorado. I have vacationed more in Colorado since I was first there in 1955 than any other state. I guess what I really love is the mountains and it is the closest mountain state to me. New Mexico just can't match up. So now I guess I will have to make the longer drive to Wyoming or Idaho for my Rocky Mountain High.

Last summer I drove out of my way, lengthening my trip by quite a few miles, to avoid driving through Illinois. I think you just have to stand up for your beliefs.

It is becoming easy to plan a vacation trip these days. All I have to do is eliminate those states that do not give a rat's ass about my safety or that of its residents (who seem to be too stupid to realize they are being played) and act like a bunch of scared lemmings as they feed off the carcasses of these dead children at Sandy Hook and pass meaningless and stupid gun control measures. Off hand I can think of the latest bunch of stupid states out there---NY, CT, and CO. Appreciate it if others would add to the list.

Eventually I will whittle down the 50 states to a more manageable number that I would be proud to visit and spend my time and money in. BTW---in contrast to this idiocy, my state--SC--is currently looking at a bill before its legislature that goes the other way--CC, OC, no tests--ya buy it, ya got it, ya wear it---period. Do not think it will pass but it takes a little state like SC to take a finger to the feds. Heck, they did it in 1860.
Actually, I think the SC constitution carry bill has pretty good chances.

We make sure we don't go through Il or mn when we head to Yuma. When in Yuma, California time is down to a short visit with the youngest in San Diego.
They can come to Yuma for a Jeep outing.

I love Colorado. I have vacationed more in Colorado since I was first there in 1955 than any other state. I guess what I really love is the mountains and it is the closest mountain state to me. New Mexico just can't match up. So now I guess I will have to make the longer drive to Wyoming or Idaho for my Rocky Mountain High.

Last summer I drove out of my way, lengthening my trip by quite a few miles, to avoid driving through Illinois. I think you just have to stand up for your beliefs.

Guess You haven't been to northern NM then. There are some very nice areas north by the CO border. Don't forget that the NRA Whittington Center is just south of Raton, with camping and shooting, what's not to like.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back