Utilikilts Workman's Kilt for Concealed Carry

Riverkilt

One of the nice things about carrying concealed in a kilt is no one ever expects it. Was on a 200 mile road trip yesterday and carried my Colt Mustang .380 in a Pocket Holster with the zipper top in the pocket of my Utilikilt Workman's kilt. Fit great. The small pocket on the outside of the pocket was perfect for an extra magazine.

UTILIKILTS - American Made Utility Kilts for Everyday Wear

carried my Colt Mustang .380 in a Pocket Holster with the zipper top in the pocket of my Utilikilt Workman's kilt.

So, I have to ask.... how much time and how much movement is required to access the gun? What if you only have one hand available to access it?

Yes, have carried in thigh holsters with a kilt. Cargo pocket carry is better. If you look at the PocketHolster website Pocket Holsters you'll see access is very simple, just shove my hand down into the pocket. It fits between the flexible part of the holster and the pistol and its a straight draw up and out of the holster. The zipper portion is fake as a cover. You don't need to unzip anything. I put the extra mag top down so there is something to grab on to when I pull it out...if I ever had to.

I got a buddy that wears kilts here and there and said they are the most darn comfortable article of clothing he has worn. Don't know if I could wear one though.

A young lady asked the Scotsman what he wore under his kilt.

"Reach up there and find out."

She did, but quickly pulled her hand back out and said, "Oh, it's gruesome!"

"Aye, it has," replied the Scotsman, "and if you put your hand back up there, it'll grow some more!"

Takes a man to wear a kilt. My "man card" has endorsements from USMC, two police departments, fire department, state prison and United Mine Workers (underground).

I like that no one expects a kilted gent to be armed. Also carry my Colt Mustang in a sporran when in a regular kilt. Another vertical draw - easier than a fanny pack.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back