USA carry infected?

crappiekiller2

NRA Life Member
Anyone get a warning about this site being infected by a virus?
I went here yesterday from work computer and it wouldn't let me because of the threat of software being downloaded automatically.

Been getting the Google Safe Browsing warning but the details say no malware has been seen as provided by the site at all and testing via sitecheck.sucuri.net/scanner/ hasn't shown anything so I think it's BS.

Nothing yesterday and I was logged on for hours. Got a warning a minute ago. My security is telling me it blocked an unauthorized connection but there is no infection.

I had something trying to install yesterday on my home computer. I couldn't catch the name and it didn't install. (I was on usacarry at the time)
At least I hope it didn't install.

Last edited:
Hmmmm....I just had a mass mailing sent from my personal email to everyone in my address book. I only access this site from my IPad and don't run any anti-virus software since it was advertised as almost impossible to infect.

No sure if it was from here or not but something got me today

We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is responsible for his actions....Ronald Reagan

I got the same thing.. lots of "this site is known attack site" blah blah

I am betting it comes from the advertisements - I betcha something in them is infected - however since I use Ad-blocking software / script blocking software among other things... I feel the rest of the site is safe.

Soo if someone can inform the hosts of the site, maybe inform them of the dangers of running offsite scripted (more so if they use java/etc) adverts can lead to infected users - would be good thing..

USA Carry doesn't seem to work with Tapatalk now. I cannot access USA Carry with Tapatalk on either my phone or tablet. I had wondered if there was a site problem, but since I can access this on my computer, obviously not. I can conclude now that it seems to be a Tapatalk issue.

Ceicei

I disabled the Tapatalk plugin while I was troubleshooting the issue. I will leave it disabled for now.

I disabled the Tapatalk plugin while I was troubleshooting the issue. I will leave it disabled for now.

Ah. That explains it. Thank you for clarifying. Please let us know whether you plan to enable it again. I miss having the ability to get my quick fix with my android.

- Ceicei

USA Carry doesn't seem to work with Tapatalk now. I cannot access USA Carry with Tapatalk on either my phone or tablet. I had wondered if there was a site problem, but since I can access this on my computer, obviously not. I can conclude now that it seems to be a Tapatalk issue.

Ceicei

Same thing here. Which is bad for me, because I do a lot of my reading using Tapatalk.

The site has a mobile theme if you browse it from a mobile browser. You can also download the USA Carry Android app.

The site has a mobile theme if you browse it from a mobile browser. You can also download the USA Carry Android app.
Thank you. I picked up the app. While it is different than the Tapatalk version, it does take a while to get used to it.

I liked the way Tapatalk has some features that are missing from the app; however, the app does allow for reading and replying. I can live without the minor features.

Ceicei

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back