US averaging one mass shooting per day?

So if I say the sun will come up tomorrow, and someone else also said that, I am guilty of plagiarism? Go **** your goat nimrod.

And remember if you say Jesus is cuming, and so did someone else, so are you, goat fucker.

Y'all keep saying god is in charge of everything and everything is predetermined, yet you carry a gun for protection.... Which is it, god means for you to die at the hands of some thug, or you won't die at the hands of some thug, the gun is immaterial. Make up your ******* mind, which is it, hypocrite? You ******* christians really want to have it both ways, well this ain't Burger King, this is the real world.

My, my, aren't you the sensitive one? Heretofore, you have been able to express yourself with a minimum of indelicate words but you set a new high today. Also, I (we) do not believe in predestination or predetermination, however you would care to put it. You keep forgetting about free will for each individual. Yes, God IS in charge of everything. God knows what will happen and He could also stop us from making fools of ourselves but, then we wouldn't have free will. God will allow us to make our mistakes and we have been given assurance of forgiveness if we repent of our sins. That is not a very difficult concept to understand. Forgiveness, if we make fools of ourselves, is there for the asking. It doesn't take a very big person to humble himself before God and repent of their sins, only a truly contrite person. Regardless of the insults you make, we will continue on in our belief and yet, still hope that you will be able to understand while in this life.

Link Removed

My, my, aren't you the sensitive one? Heretofore, you have been able to express yourself with a minimum of indelicate words but you set a new high today. Also, I (we) do not believe in predestination or predetermination, however you would care to put it. You keep forgetting about free will for each individual. Yes, God IS in charge of everything. God knows what will happen and He could also stop us from making fools of ourselves but, then we wouldn't have free will. God will allow us to make our mistakes and we have been given assurance of forgiveness if we repent of our sins. That is not a very difficult concept to understand. Forgiveness, if we make fools of ourselves, is there for the asking. It doesn't take a very big person to humble himself before God and repent of their sins, only a truly contrite person. Regardless of the insults you make, we will continue on in our belief and yet, still hope that you will be able to understand while in this life.

I want to be sure you can get the message, being an old army grunt I'll stick to the nickle words, where you heard and used many the 'indelicate' word, this isn't a reception at play school, and I don't want you to have to google too many.... so when are you going to back up your assertion of plagiarism, perhaps you could check with the unchallenged champion, Ringo for pointers. Or you can retract your accusation, which is it are you a man of some honor, or are you just going to ignore that fact that you had nothing else but lies as a response?

And since as you say "god is in charge of everything" why do you even need a gun? Why wear a seat belt, why have smoke detectors in your home, why go to doctors to cure disease and extend your life? How dare you go against what ever your god has in mind for you (your words)... are you trying to piss him off, or just the typical christian that talks the talk but hedges their bets when it comes to walking the walk.... hypocrites one and all.

After all christian scientists, have forgone medical science, people that seem to really have a conviction that god has a plan, and don't go running off to medical science to intervene in gods plan .... how is that working out for them, aside from dying from curable diseases? At least, unlike most christians, they live the courage of their convictions, as stupid as that may be, at least they are not hypocrites.

XD: You can use whatever excuse you want for your lapse in judgement or vocabulary. Use whatever language you are capable of using and I think I can keep up with you. I haven't seen many sterling examples of your use of language skills of late so it shouldn't be too difficult to follow along with you. Is this how you respond when disagreeing with someone? Seems like you let your temper get the best of you and resort to the use of vulgar language to get your point across. I remember an old saying that defines the use of profanity; "Profanity is the effort of a feeble mind trying to assert itself forcibly." or words to that effect. I know that you are not feeble minded so lets just chalk that tirade up to a lapse in judgement. OK? Could it be that you have a deficiency in your writing abilities? Or could it be that you can't cope with not being able to convince others that their thoughts are inferior to yours? At one time, you were able to make reasonable comments but, the longer you try to defame God and Christians, the more you seem to be getting a little ragged around the edges. For someone who deems himself capable of using a better vocabulary and reasoning skills, you need to calm down a bit and put a little more thought into your posts.

XD: You can use whatever excuse you want for your lapse in judgement or vocabulary. Use whatever language you are capable of using and I think I can keep up with you. I haven't seen many sterling examples of your use of language skills of late so it shouldn't be too difficult to follow along with you. Is this how you respond when disagreeing with someone? Seems like you let your temper get the best of you and resort to the use of vulgar language to get your point across. I remember an old saying that defines the use of profanity; "Profanity is the effort of a feeble mind trying to assert itself forcibly." or words to that effect. I know that you are not feeble minded so lets just chalk that tirade up to a lapse in judgement. OK? Could it be that you have a deficiency in your writing abilities? Or could it be that you can't cope with not being able to convince others that their thoughts are inferior to yours? At one time, you were able to make reasonable comments but, the longer you try to defame God and Christians, the more you seem to be getting a little ragged around the edges. For someone who deems himself capable of using a better vocabulary and reasoning skills, you need to calm down a bit and put a little more thought into your posts.
Link Removed

Noted that you plagiarized someone else's words, while failing to acknowledge you accused me of the very same thing toward me, and continue to tap dance around it.

Actually your entire post is an attack on me, and the fact I chose to use some words not found in your buy bull, but have not addressed a single question I posed.

So I ask again; why do you carry a gun if you believe your god is in total control of your future. Why do you go to the doctor when you are ill, isn't god controlling your health?

And some times you just have to ******* cuss.... and I know damn well you have done it, so put on your big boy pants and stop being such a *****.

OG, your post #18 seem to have answered the question. I can only figure "big boys" brain is going the same way of his mouth! The crapper...

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

It doesn't matter what answer is given to him, he will not accept it because he would have lost his argument. He knows the answer because it is the same as his rationale for carrying. But that is OK for him since he doesn't believe in God but believes God would like for us to act stupid and not protect ourselves when necessary. There will never be a satisfactory answer for him. He is only here for the argument and, by disagreeing with him, he considers us to be attacking him. The old boy used to be interesting in his repartee but he comes across now as being more desperate in his posts against Christianity. I think I will retire to the sidelines now and watch the world go by.

It doesn't matter what answer is given to him, he will not accept it because he would have lost his argument. He knows the answer because it is the same as his rationale for carrying. But that is OK for him since he doesn't believe in God but believes God would like for us to act stupid and not protect ourselves when necessary. There will never be a satisfactory answer for him. He is only here for the argument and, by disagreeing with him, he considers us to be attacking him. The old boy used to be interesting in his repartee but he comes across now as being more desperate in his posts against Christianity.
Yep, atheists thrive by being a parasite on Christianity, and mostly target the shortcomings of individuals. Regardless of any evidence you lead them to, you can't make an atheist think. Atheists are so opposed to anything linked to God that their hatred gets in the way of common sense. All lies begin with self-deceit. Satan is self-deceived and the father of all lies, therefore atheists being of their father the devil have the nearest alliance to Satan. An awful state of degenerates, atheists partake of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very nature and essence of their father the devil.The reason for an atheists resistance and rage is because God's word is truth, and the truth terrifies them. An atheist's only hope is that there is no afterlife, their greatest fear is that there is. When confronted with any debate an atheist is only able to issue negative commentary because, once again, the hatred of an atheist gets in the way of any common sense. Because the sole purpose of an atheist's pathetic existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible, these mindless mockers will never go away or shut up. Again, as we can see, it has become apparent that if Satan cannot get at you any other way, he will continue to use his Mindless Spawn "extraordinaire" to continue to rage and foolishly waste our time.

Link Removed

It doesn't matter what answer is given to him, he will not accept it because he would have lost his argument. He knows the answer because it is the same as his rationale for carrying. But that is OK for him since he doesn't believe in God but believes God would like for us to act stupid and not protect ourselves when necessary. There will never be a satisfactory answer for him. He is only here for the argument and, by disagreeing with him, he considers us to be attacking him. The old boy used to be interesting in his repartee but he comes across now as being more desperate in his posts against Christianity. I think I will retire to the sidelines now and watch the world go by.

No, I will not accept your argument for the existence of fairy tale characters, for the simple reason it is blatantly clear they are the fabrication of long dead men and their ancient ignorance. I never accept incorrect answers, not that you are very forth coming with answers in the first place.

So I ask again... would you explain why you choose to carry a gun for defense all while saying that your god is totally in control. If some thug wants you beat you down for your wallet, is that not your god's plan for you? Why go to a doctor when you are sick, after all your totally in control god decided you should be sick, right? Are you going against your gods will (sinful nature is always hostile to God.... according to your buddy Farmhood), or are you just another hypocrite? Do you lack the courage and charter, will giving an honest prove you a hypocrite?

And you accuse me of not answering because I would loose the argument.... look in the mirror hypocrite.

Prove me wrong when I call you a hypocrite, it's simple, honestly answer the questions.

(Oh the horrors, I plagiarized Farmhood's words, but I did give him credit....) OBTW, noticed that you have yet to retract your plagiarizer accusation, yet you also have plagiarized others words, without credit.... more hypocrisy? Where does it end with you, have you no character or shame?

XD: I don't know what you are referring to about me plagiarizing unless it is the statement about use of profanity. If so, I have no idea who to attribute it to so, if that is the cause of your heartburn, try a little Alka-Seltzer. Also, the answer I was referring to was the reason why we carry and, as I said, for the same reason as you. Hypocritical? Nah, don't think so. I do look in the mirror and I see a fine upstanding fellow, gray and somewhat wrinkled, but otherwise I don't see the hypocrite. But, I will take that title if it makes you feel better. Yes, I did say a particular answer to the question of our carrying would be considered a loss for you because the answer is the same answer you would use. Consequently, if you were to agree with that, your argument would be null and void and you would be tongue-tied. XD, we apparently will never agree on anything. If it isn't the Bible, there would be something else to come up since you seem to think most other opinions are inferior to yours. Be that as it may, you have a good day, ya' heah?
Oh my gosh, I just plagiarized by saying for you to have a good day. I don't know who to attribute that to but anyway, have a good one!

If the atheist feel so strongly that there is no God, why don't they take their denial to the Muslims?? Could it be they are really cowards????

The mosquito that buzzed around my ear yesterday evening made as much as your mindless noise.
"It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment"

"And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire".

"And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night"...

Fry, Sizzle & Burn Forever, & Ever, & Ev.....
Link Removed

An Atheist's Only Hope Is That There Is No Afterlife, Their Greatest FEAR Is That THERE IS.

If the atheist feel so strongly that there is no God, why don't they take their denial to the Muslims?? Could it be they are really cowards????

Invite one into the debate and I will be glad to tell them that their god is also as absurd as your imaginary friend.... but you both have a common ground that I lack, for I will be the only one that will not commit an atrocity in the name of some make believe spook, unlike you and the muslim.

XD: I don't know what you are referring to about me plagiarizing unless it is the statement about use of profanity. If so, I have no idea who to attribute it to so, if that is the cause of your heartburn, try a little Alka-Seltzer.
Yet you have no problem accusing me of plagiarizing and even going to the trouble to find a silly little picture to empasize your point, when in fact they were my words, Hypocrite

Go back and read you post #16 where you accused me of plagiarism and either back it up with proof, or apologize....
Also, the answer I was referring to was the reason why we carry and, as I said, for the same reason as you. Hypocritical? Nah, don't think so. I do look in the mirror and I see a fine upstanding fellow, gray and somewhat wrinkled, but otherwise I don't see the hypocrite. But, I will take that title if it makes you feel better. Yes, I did say a particular answer to the question of our carrying would be considered a loss for you because the answer is the same answer you would use.
Did you read the circular logic you posted about why you carry?
We carry weapons for the same reasons as you, personal protection. God knows when we are to die and how. Nothing says that we are to act stupid and let someone kill us.

Let's break this down: #1 "We carry weapons for the same reasons as you, personal protection." OK, I'm good with that...
Then you say: #2 "God knows when we are to die and how." Maybe you will die in bed, maybe on the streets at the hand of a thug... god decides, not you (according to you)
Then you really turn the circular logic up to high: #3 "Nothing says that we are to act stupid and let someone kill us." which is completely counter to #2, maybe god wants you to act stupid. Oh wait, are you getting cold feet about #2

You do #1, while saying #2, then makes excuses with #3 = Hypocrisy

"It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment"
"And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire".

"And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night"...

Fry, Sizzle & Burn Forever, & Ever, & Ev.....

Link Removed

An Atheist's Only Hope Is That There Is No Afterlife, Their Greatest FEAR Is That THERE IS.

Silly little boy, scary pictures are the picture version of your buy bull...

You conceded the argument you god exists when you play the fear card... Apparently irrational fear plays a big roll in your life.... I gave that up as a child when I realize there was not monster under the bed, or in the sky.

Only a pond scum sucking pig wallowing in the pond would think that.

WOW, your keyboard does actually work..... no wall of stolen text from others..... Your maturity level on the other hand comes up short..... silly little boy

Yep, atheists thrive by being a parasite on Christianity, and mostly target the shortcomings of individuals. Regardless of any evidence you lead them to, you can't make an atheist think. Atheists are so opposed to anything linked to God that their hatred gets in the way of common sense. All lies begin with self-deceit. Satan is self-deceived and the father of all lies, therefore atheists being of their father the devil have the nearest alliance to Satan. An awful state of degenerates, atheists partake of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very nature and essence of their father the devil.The reason for an atheists resistance and rage is because God's word is truth, and the truth terrifies them. An atheist's only hope is that there is no afterlife, their greatest fear is that there is. When confronted with any debate an atheist is only able to issue negative commentary because, once again, the hatred of an atheist gets in the way of any common sense. Because the sole purpose of an atheist's pathetic existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible, these mindless mockers will never go away or shut up. Again, as we can see, it has become apparent that if Satan cannot get at you any other way, he will continue to use his Mindless Spawn "extraordinaire" to continue to rage and foolishly waste our time.

Link Removed

Yup...looks like big boy is coming unglued! Please don't let him know another thread got started and someone said Jesus otherwise we will start hearing about Conrade Wager. 💤

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back