UpLULA speed loader

Uplula should change its name to JustBuyIt. After you use one, you will wonder what you did before buying one and why did it take so long to buy an Uplula.

+1

I use mine all the time. For me, they're an essential part of my Range Bag. Fragile? No way; if you think so, you may have purchased a counterfeit UpLULA.

I was at the base today and pick it up in my hand and didn't even get it so I will have to go back out there tomorrow sometime and buy one, so what is the price you guys and gals paying for one out on base they are $35.99?

I was at the base today and pick it up in my hand and didn't even get it so I will have to go back out there tomorrow sometime and buy one, so what is the price you guys and gals paying for one out on base they are $35.99?

Not sure which version you're looking at (what calibers), but check online. Should be able to find it for cheaper than that.

I think I got mine on eBay for under $30.

I believe I also paid between $25 & $30. Buying it was worth every penny, I love it. Loading is so much easier than anything else I tried.

I have been using one for about a year and really like it. I'm older and have a little arthritis in my hands and this gadget really helps. It does work better on the 9mm double stack mags than on the 45 cal. mags for the 1911.

I love my Uplula for my pistols, but stripper clips are SUPER for M-16/AR-15 mags. Not quite as a fast as the Caldwell if you count the time spent loading rounds into the clip, (which can be done ahead of time, at your leisure) but they don't cost $90, either...

I've enjoyed my pistol upLula for a while, but I had no idea that they also made one for rifles until this thread. Got one, and man I'm glad I did!

The Caldwell looks interesting, but I don't buy in 50 round boxes, so I'd need to pre-load it by hand, it's over twice the cost, and the upLula is very compact to bring to the range. However, I ended buying a Caldwell product after checking out their loader... their brass catcher. Gotta say, that's a nice must-have for the range as well. Not only does it keep the brass ending up on the ground, but keeps it from flying into the next lane.

I think that I need to get one because when I load the last one or two rounds in my mag my thumb slip off and crack my fingernail.

They are priceless for single stack stiff mags. I can load 7 rounds in less than 7 seconds, therefore, spend more time shooting than loading!

Got 1, 2 wks ago awesome invention can load 10 rd. Mag in 5 sec. Unfortunatly I live in MA. 10 rd. Mags only no higher

I've been using the device that Glock includes with the Gen 4s, and it helps, but this looks better.

Sounds similar to the one that came with my XDM. Tried it a few times, and it was helpful getting the last couple rounds in, but still so cumbersome that I was better off starting without it. Wish they would have just included an UpLULA instead.

They should come with a warning label:

Warning - use of this product will increase your ammo expenditures.

I'm planning on getting one of the UpLula for my Glock 19 but for an AR-15, check this out: Link Removed
That looks really cool. I wish they made it for the AK. Then again, I'd probably shoot way too much ammo if they did.
I love all my LULAs. I have two for pistols and one for my AK.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back