Trolls, Trolls, Trolls everywhere...

I am quite real and I only have one account.

I happen to believe that there is a time and a place for open carry, and most of the time and in most places it is inappropriate.

But that is indeed me in the photo at Las Vegas hiking their local ski resort with open carry.

I also happen to believe that if a store/restaurant does not want guns on their premises you should leave your gun in your car or else go elsewhere to eat/drink.

And although Glocks are modern and popular, I would still never buy one. Even though F. Lee Ermy GSgt USMC thinks they are pretty good. Although I am sure he also sticks to his 1911A1 instead as well. But he did indeed experiement with them and compare, to find out, and then he told everybody on tv with Mail Call.

My 45ACP is single AND double action, sort of like a Browning HiPower, only bigger, and better. It's called the CZ 97B designed in 1997 by the Czech firm which is the Colt of their country. You can get a Sig just like it and pay twice as much, and have a bigger headache when you try to field strip the Sig. Or you can buy American and get a Ruger just like it, only the Ruger is not as accurate as the other two because the Ruger does not have a barrel bushing.

I don't believe you need an arsenal of all calibers in your home. One revolver, one semi-auto pisto, one hunting rifle, one 22LR of some kind, and one shotgun with interchangeable barrels should suffice.

I have heard all the Repub lines before, back in 1980 when Reagan used them to get himself elected. And as Lincoln once said, you can fool some of the people all of the time -- those be the ones who believe Romney's flip flopping now.

And you can fool all of the people some of the time -- Reagan already did that once.

But you cannot fool all of the people all of the time -- November will prove this again.

Whenever someone hears an opinion they don't like, especially one backed up by logic and experience, they always call it trolling.

But the real trolls, in that case, are in the mirror.

:biggrin:

First, you are trying too hard, this reads like a bad Wikipedia page, you come across like someone that has no idea about guns. Second you are democrap which brings us back to my first point.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Trollbee be trolling the open carry dot org forum now

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?107822-Scalia-s-write-up

Get banned :p

Trollbee be trolling the open carry dot org forum now

Link Removed

Get banned :p

They have actual moderators over there, he won't be there long

Funny,

I usually skim through that forum once every week and "Scalia" caught my eye and what do ya know... Our Ex resident troll LOL

I'm sure he has already created a new account, most likely one of the new members with zero friends and 5 posts.

He won't be gone long and we will have some new entertainment :p

He has been there a little while. Someone copied some anti semetic remarks he made there, and posted on this site.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back