Trolls, Trolls, Trolls everywhere...

jg1967

Since we recently seem to have been overrun by Trolls of all kinds of shades like Brady Trolls, Anti-Gun Trolls and crazy Trolls how about posting the most outrageously trollish posts you have ever seen? Just for fun!

The New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has teamed up with Bloomberg and Schumer to "close the gun show loophole".
The "gun show loophole" is the ability for you and I to sell a firearm to each other with no government record, (FFL)notification or NIC check. Recently in NY they send undercover's to gun shows and tried to buy long guns while mentioning that they may not be able to pass a NIC check. The dealers at the tables sent the undercovers packing. The UC's then went after the individuals attending that bring a gun to sell or trade. So they go up to the 21 year old private seller and as say they want to buy the gun. The Seller says Okay and during the transaction they say to the 21 year old kid, I don't think I can pass a NIC check. The kid says cash only. Bam the kid is arrested.
The press release made it sound like the dealers were making illegal gun sales when they weren't. At that time he mentioned that his efforts will continue and expand to internet sales.
I have been warning this forum over and over to beware of Under Cover's that are gathering information for Bloomberg, Schumer and Schneiderman. Schneiderman has big political ambition.
Be particularly careful in the Classified Section. If a potential buyer mentions NIC, or an order of protection or his meds etc. break off all contact.
Don't make stupid statements to these trolls either.
Some are just harmless moron's living in their mommy's basement, some may be pretending to be morons living in their mommy's
Your best bet is to not respond to them at all.

PS. Gun show loop hole is the flowery sounding sugar coating for 100% gun registration.

Don't live in NY so why should you care?
Read this Report Tracks NY Crime Guns to Many States
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...York-Crime-Guns-to-Many-States-164282966.html

They are changing the conversation to "Whaaaa! How can we in New York City be safe when the other states allow guns....Whaaaa.

Here's mine:

Since we recently seem to have been overrun by Trolls of all kinds of shades like Brady Trolls, Anti-Gun Trolls and crazy Trolls how about posting the most outrageously trollish posts you have ever seen? Just for fun!

Here's mine:

Haha, nice comeback!

That's because they actually are in many cases. Trolls No. 1,2,and 3, are often the same person.

I can't tell a lot of difference between MMCCKKEE, OUTLAW, and FARMHOOD.

Although of the 3 of them, OUTLAW knows more abour firearms. The other two probably don't even know what end the bullet comes out of, as Clint Eastwood would say.

Although of the 3 of them, OUTLAW knows more abour firearms. The other two probably don't even know what end the bullet comes out of, as Clint Eastwood would say.

Aren't you yourself "under investigation" for being a "sock puppet" of somebody else? ;-) Just kidding!

I can't name specifics, but my personal favorites are: "How many people can I shoot with my CCP?"; "What happens after I shoot someone -- I have a CCP."; "I would have/should have/am going to shoot that jerk!" And my hands-down fave: "You r all stoopid arrogunt jerks who need some edjucashun."

These are all exaggerations, of course, but you get the picture.

Aren't you yourself "under investigation" for being a "sock puppet" of somebody else? ;-) Just kidding!

I am quite real and I only have one account.

I happen to believe that there is a time and a place for open carry, and most of the time and in most places it is inappropriate.

But that is indeed me in the photo at Las Vegas hiking their local ski resort with open carry.

I also happen to believe that if a store/restaurant does not want guns on their premises you should leave your gun in your car or else go elsewhere to eat/drink.

And although Glocks are modern and popular, I would still never buy one. Even though F. Lee Ermy GSgt USMC thinks they are pretty good. Although I am sure he also sticks to his 1911A1 instead as well. But he did indeed experiement with them and compare, to find out, and then he told everybody on tv with Mail Call.

My 45ACP is single AND double action, sort of like a Browning HiPower, only bigger, and better. It's called the CZ 97B designed in 1997 by the Czech firm which is the Colt of their country. You can get a Sig just like it and pay twice as much, and have a bigger headache when you try to field strip the Sig. Or you can buy American and get a Ruger just like it, only the Ruger is not as accurate as the other two because the Ruger does not have a barrel bushing.

I don't believe you need an arsenal of all calibers in your home. One revolver, one semi-auto pisto, one hunting rifle, one 22LR of some kind, and one shotgun with interchangeable barrels should suffice.

I have heard all the Repub lines before, back in 1980 when Reagan used them to get himself elected. And as Lincoln once said, you can fool some of the people all of the time -- those be the ones who believe Romney's flip flopping now.

And you can fool all of the people some of the time -- Reagan already did that once.

But you cannot fool all of the people all of the time -- November will prove this again.

Whenever someone hears an opinion they don't like, especially one backed up by logic and experience, they always call it trolling.

But the real trolls, in that case, are in the mirror.

:biggrin:

I can't name specifics, but my personal favorites are: "How many people can I shoot with my CCP?"; "What happens after I shoot someone -- I have a CCP."; "I would have/should have/am going to shoot that jerk!" And my hands-down fave: "You r all stoopid arrogunt jerks who need some edjucashun."

Yah "what happens after I shoot someone ... I have a CCP" that one was classic.

They should ask Zimmerman in Florida.

:biggrin:

That depends, is Shoobee OtisM's sock puppet or is OtisM Shoobee's sock puppet?

Not by much.

My favorites are the ones where the poster is a convicted felon who knowingly broke the law and wants us to be sympathetic to his plight because his wife has to straw purchase all of his firearms now.

Not by much.

My favorites are the ones where the poster is a convicted felon who knowingly broke the law and wants us to be sympathetic to his plight because his wife has to straw purchase all of his firearms now.

I know who you are talking about. Starting to feel kinda homey here ;-)

A common theme is also the CCW packer who just broke the law a little by speeding a little, and now he wants to know if it's ok to break the law some more by not telling the traffic officer he is packing.

I know who you are talking about. Starting to feel kinda homey here ;-)

I have never met Otis or any of the other non-brainwashed non-Repubs.

There seems to be an overabundance of brainwashed Repubs on this as on any gun website.

More dribble direct from the politics troll. Watch the debates did you? I didn't see much of a response from you. Taking some Xanax? The answer isn't found looking at your shoes. You were the guy rubbing our noses in it, predicting a whooping from O. The only whooping was the one Mciehelle gave him when they got back to the hotel. Barry slept on the couch for his anniversary that night. He got a reality check. A good leader knows his numbers cold. He doens't look at his two different color socks. That loud bang beind the curtain during the debates was David Axelrod fainting. He's gonna come unhinged during debate number two.

You're from commiefornia and accusing republicans of being brainwashed? The entire state is batshit backwards, from Bela Lugosi-Pelosi to "not-so-Fienstein." And L.A. is sort of like Mexico, only there's more Mexicans in L.A.

A common theme is also the CCW packer who just broke the law a little by speeding a little, and now he wants to know if it's ok to break the law some more by not telling the traffic officer he is packing.

I like the trolls that comment authoritatively about fictitious laws

Not by much.

My favorite is the know it all security guard whose only achievement in life is putting that key in the clock at the appropriate time and living a life so uneventful that all he has time to do is judge the character of others and berate the disabled. That's a true troll.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back