Travel by Train

Well, thanks for the info, even if it isn't happy.

She'll probably make the trip unarmed. That is, if she manages to unsnarl the incredible SNAFU (billed the amount of the Amtrak trip to our Amex FIVE times -- first time went through, next four bounced -- and it turns out she billed charges to an airline, not Amtrak) caused by a AAA travel agent in Everett. BTW, don't use them; they farm out the job to Travelocity, then charge you a $30 service fee.

Personally, I have no desire to visit California, particularly the "Mexifornia" southern part, and no interest at all in riding Amtrak. We have cars and motorcycles so we can go where we want to, when we want to.

Carrying a firearm on a federal conveyence? Even I don't have juevos that big.

Well, thanks for the info, even if it isn't happy.

She'll probably make the trip unarmed. That is, if she manages to unsnarl the incredible SNAFU (billed the amount of the Amtrak trip to our Amex FIVE times -- first time went through, next four bounced -- and it turns out she billed charges to an airline, not Amtrak) caused by a AAA travel agent in Everett. BTW, don't use them; they farm out the job to Travelocity, then charge you a $30 service fee.

Personally, I have no desire to visit California, particularly the "Mexifornia" southern part, and no interest at all in riding Amtrak. We have cars and motorcycles so we can go where we want to, when we want to.
Getting those racist digs in huh Ham?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back