Training is the Key

This gives plenty of creedence to the people on another, recent thread who say not everyone should have a gun in their home.

Point taken.

One report I read said that the bullet hit the dog then hit her in the foot. There isn't enough detail to determine if it was a pass through or a richchet. Still shooting in such close proximity leaves something out. Another report had him saying that he tried to pull the dogs off her before getting his gun. None of us were in the situation and while I believe 'gun control is hitting your intended target' I don't think we should be too quick to judge.

Obviously the dogs rights were violated. They should be immediately taken into PETA protective custody. And the gun should have had a warning that once the trigger was pulled and the casing and bullet micro stamped with the name of the shooter and the GPS location of the shooting you should get some sort of pop up message that asks " do you really wasn't to shoot the gun" followed by ten more confirmations. That would have ensured the safety of everyone involved.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

<snip> And the gun should have had a warning that once the trigger was pulled and the casing and bullet micro stamped with the name of the shooter and the GPS location of the shooting you should get some sort of pop up message that asks " do you really wasn't to shoot the gun" followed by ten more confirmations. That would have ensured the safety of everyone involved.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Wow. For a moment I almost had a panic attack about the impending release of the Microsoft smart gun.
:)

This gives plenty of creedence to the people on another, recent thread who say not everyone should have a gun in their home.

Point taken.

So who is to say you can or cannot have a hand gun in your home?

Last time I checked that was our right..Well at least for today..Who knows about tomorrow!

So who is to say you can or cannot have a hand gun in your home?

Last time I checked that was our right..Well at least for today..Who knows about tomorrow!

I agree but let's face it - some people are just a danger through their own carelessness, stupidity, negligence, etc., etc. I agree with what Treo said....everyone should have the right until they're proven incompetent. This clown is teetering on the edge.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back