Three Muslim Students Killed in Chapel Hill

35 years ago, only a local story. Now, with the 'net and cable, a global story.

BC1 said:
The race baiters are spinning it as a hate crime. I'm not sure he wasn't just some nut.

And just what is a "hate crime?" More Orwell Speak PC. The Stalinistas love their double speak.

The race baiters are spinning it as a hate crime. I'm not sure he wasn't just some nut.

He didn't discriminate, neighbors said he was an azz towards everybody and even pulled his gun on one person over his parking place. Talk about being territorial!

He didn't discriminate, neighbors said he was an azz towards everybody and even pulled his gun on one person over his parking place. Talk about being territorial!

Proof that while everyone has a right to a gun, not everyone DESERVES that right. Alas, the sacrifices made in the name of freedom. It is an all or nothing equation isn't it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using USA Carry mobile app

Don't ya just love how CAIR ( a front for HAMAS--a terrorist organization) is screaming hate crime and it be investigated as such? Damn hypocrite bastards have the nerve while they follow a book that tells them all infidels must die and follow a pedophile war monger mohummered. Where were they when that woman's co-worker killed and beheaded her in the employer parking lot some months ago. That according to the POS in the WH was just work place violence or how a mooslum psychologist in the military does a personal jihad and kills a dozen or so military personnel--again work place violence but when someone other than a mooslum kills mooslums it a hate crime.

What is this hate crime stuff ? Do you know of anyone who killed somebody because they liked them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is this hate crime stuff ? Do you know of anyone who killed somebody because they liked them?

Now, THAT's funny. I was just thinking, "Of course it was a hate crime!" Call a spade a spade and all that. I guess lawyers see things differently tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just more Obama-Holder Marxist BS. 705 more days to put up with the Commies in the WH. If we make it without gunfire.

And ISIS beheading Christians in Egypt. Reportedly 21 Coptic Christians were beheaded by ISIS, Hardly a mention in MSM. . And life goes on as usual while Obama golfs

And ISIS beheading Christians in Egypt. Reportedly 21 Coptic Christians were beheaded by ISIS, Hardly a mention in MSM. . And life goes on as usual while Obama golfs
That bastard is in Palm Springs golfing on our dime while the border remains unsecured and horror slowly inches closer.

That bastard is in Palm Springs golfing on our dime while the border remains unsecured and horror slowly inches closer.
The same one who says Congress is shutting down the DHS when all Congress did was cut out funding for his illegal Executive Actions on immigration. And funded the rest. He has more spin than a centrifuge.

Note the WH only calls them Egyptian citizens. Not Egyptian Coptic Christians. But if it was a Muslim, he'd be right on it.

The same one who says Congress is shutting down the DHS when all Congress did was cut out funding for his illegal Executive Actions on immigration. And funded the rest. He has more spin than a centrifuge.
I just heard on the news that a fed judge in TX has ruled the executive order on immigration to be unenforceable. This will be interesting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back