This video gave me the willies

Totally flinched and starting yelling at the screen "Dude, YOU'RE THE ONE HOLDING THE CAMERA!" Anyone who doesn't believe in natural selection can see it at work right there.

That made me sick even though it was just a video. Looking down the barrel of a gun with a shiny round staring back at you is chilling. This guy is beyond stupid. He has no respect for the power he holds in his hand.

My friends tell me I'm going to be the first one of us to have a ND, pretty sure once I know the there's a round in the pipe, NEVER LOOK DOWN THE BARREL!! and how do you forget you have one loaded? 1911's are SA, as soon as I seen that hammer back I knew something was in there. You really can't fix stupid....

Must have been New Jersey. I noticed it was not one of those exceptionally dangerous hollow point bullets in the round in the round in the chamber...

I wonder if the camera was actually being held to the recorders head or if it was held away...

Carnac the Magnificent says "I see a visit to a medical center in his future, if he is lucky".

What an idiot. I'm sorry but that's as nice as I can be in mixed company. As for the 17 year old in the article that put a gun he "thought" was empty to his head and pulled the trigger ... maybe someone will learn from his error - I can hope.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back