This Is How An LEO Encounter Should Go

Insecure a bit are we? Back in college (that place where them dum liberalz go to lern stuff), we learned a lot about people with psychopathology so if you need help, I can help you find a therapist to talk to and get this hostility taken care of.

He's beyond that. Some intense shock therapy and heavy medication are warranted here. Maybe even a full frontal lobotamy would be a great favor to society.

Insecure a bit are we? Back in college (that place where them dum liberalz go to lern stuff), we learned a lot about people with psychopathology so if you need help, I can help you find a therapist to talk to and get this hostility taken care of.

5bejjc_th.jpg
I was right you are Rich_S's twin sister.
5bejjc_th.jpg

5bejjc_th.jpg
I was right you are Rich_S's twin sister.
5bejjc_th.jpg

Sorry but in 2012, the black and white thinking and overt sexism is not acceptable anymore. You dont have to be a liberal to accept that. Calling me a woman to degrade me is only making yourself look worse. Again, Ill help you find a psychologist.

So many pictures...so few words

Failure is really becoming a pattern for you.

The condom breaking the night you were conceived was my first failure.

He's beyond that. Some intense shock therapy and heavy medication are warranted here. Maybe even a full frontal lobotamy would be a great favor to society.

You win sweetie

images

Sorry but in 2012, the black and white thinking and overt sexism is not acceptable anymore. You dont have to be a liberal to accept that. Calling me a woman to degrade me is only making yourself look worse. Again, Ill help you find a psychologist.

Your amazing intellect astounds me.
sennuies.gif
After you help me find that psychologist maybe I can help you find your balls.
25fhzlv.jpg
as long as your boyfriend don't mind.

Yup, appears that this argument has fizzled out with the predictable collapse of the fragile minds that make up the self righteous minority that have to resort to belittling and weird animated smiley faces due to their inability to cope with decent society and to make anymore intelligent arguments.

The condom breaking the night you were conceived was my first failure.

You win sweetie

images

Admitting defeat is a good thing when you are beaten. This is your first intelligent expression on this forum. Now you can stop deflecting and running from your failures.

Your amazing intellect astounds me.
sennuies.gif
After you help me find that psychologist maybe I can help you find your balls.
25fhzlv.jpg
as long as your boyfriend don't mind.

So you think clamming up when a cop asks "have you been drinking" shows you have balls?

How sad for you.....

Yup, appears that this argument has fizzled out with the predictable collapse of the fragile minds that make up the self righteous minority that have to resort to belittling and weird animated smiley faces due to their inability to cope with decent society and to make anymore intelligent arguments.

I see the other cop wannabe Link Removed has arrived
sennuies.gif

Admitting defeat is a good thing when you are beaten. This is your first intelligent expression on this forum. Now you can stop deflecting and running from your failures.

But you're such a nasty, ugly child I just had too.

But you're such a nasty, ugly child I just had too.

What do you expect? If you're my father I fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

BTW: You're still here?

I thought you already conceded defeat.

What do you expect? If you're my father I fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

BTW: You're still here?

I thought you already conceded defeat.

You win sweetie, you and your sister.

images

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back