The New Ammunition That Has Gun Owners Drooling

When you get the info, please post it here for everyone to see.

Here is the response I received. I went to a couple of the sites mentioned and they don't have it listed. Maybe later in the week...

The RIP 9mm is currently on it's way to these dealers:

Ammunitiondepot.com
Ammunitiontogo.com
Sgammo.com
Firequest.com

Please look for it on their sites this coming week. There will be other calibers that will be produced this year and you will be able to find them at these dealers pages as well as receive emails from myself notifying you of the next caliber available. The pricing is set by the dealers so it will be up to them what a box of 20 9mm Rip rounds will cost you. If there is anything else that l can help you with do not hesitate to contact me.

Many Thanks,

I sometimes get amused over how some are afraid may get in trouble for using a overly aggressive ammo, it make little difference if the BG gets shot in the chest with one of these little bombs and bleeds out in a couple minutes, or in the head with a standard FMJ from WalMart, he will be just as dead ether way, and also if the dumb SOB breaks in your house and gets blasted at close range with a 12 gauge loaded with #4 buck, he will look like road kill, so what would you rather defend yourself with a bullit that definatly will stop a BG or you in a casket with your family looking at you crying...................and of course in a real SHTF situation nobody is going to care what there shooting or what its loaded with be it a slingshot or 50 BMG

The New Ammunition That Has Gun Owners Drooling
By Chad Cunningham
They call it the R.I.P. round and with good reason. G2 Research has released a new ammo that is taking the market by storm and has gun owners all over the country trying to find where to pick some up.
As of now, the company is only releasing specifications for their 9mm round and they go a lil’ something like this:
* 16″ Penetration
* Up to 6″ diameter spread
* 96 gr projectile
* 2″ grouping at 25 yrds
* 1265 FPS / 490 Muzzle Energy
* 9 Separate Wound Channels
* Precision Machined
* Solid Copper / Lead Free
* Defeats all known barriers such as sheet metal, sheet rock, windshields, plywood, heavy winter clothing
Video:

:eek:

Nah. I like high-tech as much as anyone, but I’ll stick with the proven stuff for my defense. (Modern bullets are unbelievably high-tech, anyway.) At $250.00 for a box of 20, this stuff is too expensive to practice with or to prove 100% reliable in my carry weapons, and has no real-world statistics to back up the claims.
I’m too practical to be tactical. I’ll pass.

I can buy a lot of Buffalo Bore ammo for the price of one box of this stuff. Technology, as fascinating as it is, can't make up for a poor shot.

Not quite as expensive as some people have been saying. Of course not in stock either, but you can sign up to be notified. Box of 20 for $44.00.

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back