The Illinois State Polive have begun APPROVING Carry Conceal Licenses TODAY

Did you get prints?

I got an "Approved" email saying the license will be sent within 30 days ....this morning (2/3).

About 15 minutes later, I got one saying they were just testing the system and accidentally sent emails ... "Never Mind"

I also submitted my app on 1/5 and got the same email today. Thought maybe that meant that they were starting the background checks, etc. on my app.?

I guess it is turning into Obamacare part II. We just have to be patient until the 90/120 time expires. Something tells me alot of approvals will come on the 89th day.

I hope I have my ccl for this year's IGOLD.

I submitted mine on 1/4/2014 and its still under review. I received my Utah in right at a month and that was with analog prints... I hope this isn't FOID card level of wait.

I submitted mine on 1/4/2014 and its still under review. I received my Utah in right at a month and that was with analog prints... I hope this isn't FOID card level of wait.

We can't start worrying until the 90 days. I suspect on the 89th day thousands will get approved.

They probably won't be on approved status until right at the dead line. Then they will start mailing them.

Did they say that they say the deadline is for them to be approved or mailed?

Woooowooooo!
I checked on the computer today and it said I was approved!!!
Then if figured I would check the mail and my CCL was in it!!!!!!
I applied 1/5 with not prints.
Mine was 16,xxx range.

Bada Boom! Boy there's gonna be some shooting tonight!

Seriously congratulations. Can women vote there yet? Not that Ill is behind the times or anything, Just sayin:flirt:

Woooowooooo!
I checked on the computer today and it said I was approved!!!
Then if figured I would check the mail and my CCL was in it!!!!!!
I applied 1/5 with not prints.
Mine was 16,xxx range.

I also applied 1/5 without prints. Number 96xx. Nothing yet. There appears to be absolutely no rhyme nor reason to the order in which they are approving these things. Typical Illinoyed BS.

u812: I think you are correct about the order of approval process. I applied 1/5 without prints and an app # of 95XX. Still "Under review".

Likewise, I applied 1/5 with prints and an app #8,3XX and still "under review". I wonder if it's because I live in Crook, opps, I mean Cook County.

Applied - 1/5
Application# - 12,2XX
Prints - Yes
Instructor - No
Approved - 2/28
Received - 3/7
Letter Post marked - 3/4
County - DuPage

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads