The Illinois State Polive have begun APPROVING Carry Conceal Licenses TODAY

Could be. Right now it seems as if there is no logical processing.

I finally received my Illinois Concealed Carry Permit last week. It has been a long process in Illinois but we finally have it!

Application date: 01/27/14
Application #: 40,9XX
Prints Submitted: YES
Application status went active on 03/28/14
Received: 04/02/14

Last edited:
My timeline:
Application went in Jan 23
Showed up 'active' on the website Mar 24
Received in mail Mar 29
Actually things moved along fairly quickly, everything considered. I did do electronic fingerprints.
Hang in there if still waiting, good things are coming!

My father and I took the class together and submitted our apps on the same day, both with prints. We just received our licenses in the mail, 42 days after applying. App numbers 38xxx. I figured we had another month to wait, at least!

I think the ISP is cranking them out as fast as possible in case the legislative bozos start changing things and messing up their processes.

Apps were in the 69,000 range last application I processed last week. I did a few applications for students that day and my estimation was 100 applications were received that day. I heard through the grape vine that the ISP is sending out about 400 a day. If true, by that math they should catch up soon. I'll report again next batch of applications I process and see if the ~100 applications per day is still valid. One test day doesn't make an accurate result.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back