The funny guy down the street who has to many guns .

Joepev

I have a life long freind down the road from me in jersey who owns a farm .the guy was best budds with my dad so he has known me befor i was born .There was sum kids who broke into his barn to party or play around or what ever they were doing .so he calls me a couple days later an ask about if sombody breaks into your house are u allowed to shoot them .So he stoped by an we got on my labtop an started lookin for him .I Jus wassn say the state of new jeresy sucks with this .IT seems like the crimanl has more rites in your house then u do .looks like no matter what there going to take u to jail even if the guy has a gun an is going to shoot wtf kinda crap is that.So i look at other states an it seems like if u kill sombody in pa in your house they give u a high five an a free lunch .Im going to leave new jersey as soon as i can .does anybody have any ideas on the best state to live for gun laws .

Go on the maps here and see what you can find. I heard AZ is pretty liberal but it depends on if you want a climate similar to the one you have weatherwise or something the complete opposite. Lots of things to consider. That at least gives you a place to start. In MI I read you can kill someone if they're threatening you IN your home but not just in your yard or barn. I'm no lawyer but you might do a search for states statues on guns for the ones you are interested in first.

A state with good Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground statutes. Iowa is not one of them, YET.

Yeah .I jus gets me madd when u read the laws an there all for the bad guy an not u . i live in a town with not a lot of ppl an everybody owns guns an in the last 2 weeks there has bin 13 break ins an 4 car break ins an the bank in the next town was robbed .I dont get it .why in the hell would u go to o town in the middle of the woods an swamps an start robbin ppl .sombody gonna catch u an drag your as@ out into the swamps an be done with u .an then u read the guns laws an the state says NO do not shoot or harm the guy walking away with your t.v an money .an make sure he dont trip on your welcome matt.An u think the cops would do somthing like try an find the guys doing it .Nope cause there 35 mins away from our town .lol cracks me up .

New Hampshire is great. Castle doctrine, Stand your ground, no permit needed for OC.

Only place off limits for CC are courtrooms.

Virginia! No official castle doctrine, but no one has ever been convicted in a self defense situation. (they take it on a case by case basis) u can carry anywhere that isnt posted except for a select few places (federal buildings, school property, etc.) they just repealed the buy one handgun a month rule. and u can carry concealed into a bar or restaurant that serves alcohol as long as u dont drink. i like it! and winters are mild if u dont like snow.

castle doctrine and...

Castle Doctrine and zstand your ground is gaining momentum in a lot of States...call your congressman and Senators (unless they are libtards)

Hope you find a decent place to land--would certainly get out of "joisey". I know--go to Chicago or NY city-lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back