The first to go

I left New York State in 1999. The last time I heard of little Cuomo, his father getting him out of jail, because of drug charge-party,something.
I did read the whole story. Cuomo boy was meaningless to me. Now he's Governor of the State of New York????

How the hell did he do that ?? How the hell did the people of the Great State of New York allow this opportunist, this dadd'y boy
to be elected to any office?
I move to Pa,from New York, in part, because of the State 2nd Amendment Friendly.I'm a history person and the Gettysburg is perfect for me.
it would be perfect for any any Company.
Let the gun maker move here. There is plenty of room, hard working people to fill the positions. People, families who have around firearms all their lives. Cities, Towns who would welcome them with open arms.
Pa. is not the only 2nd Friendly State, I'm sure there are 40-45 more that would love having them.

This is a Washington company refusing to sell guns to NY State/local agencies that are now banned for civilians.
While a great step, and one that all companies should do, it wasn't the first company to do so (I believe that was LaRue Tactical in Texas) and no company left NY State over the new laws.

I think 5 or 6 other companies have joined already - some stopping sales completely, others limiting NY government sales to the same limitations they put in civilians.

If Glock, S&W, Sig,Ruger,and the rest would band together and do the same thing. I am all for it. every one is treated the same period. than watch them squirm.

Um...at least 40 states allows police to have modern weapons over its citizens...Why don't they do this to all states then? Even Olympic Arms own state infringes on its citizens 2A beyond its neighboring states (no full auto, no short barrels) so are they going to stop supporting firearms in their own state?

I think an email is in the works....

Glock, S&W, Ruger, Colt, where are you guys?

If you don't stand for something
You'll fall for anything

Commercial decision based upon Gov't manipulation of the free market. Ya think that companies that went overseas had the same pressure?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back