The Case for Eternal Punishment

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Link Removed

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined the things that God has prepared for those who love Him."

As unfortunate as it may be, the same reads for those who reject Him. ETERNITY is FOREVER, therefor, after only a billion trillion years has passed in ETERNITY compared to planet Earth time, not even one second has yet passed in ETERNITY. Those of us who are in Heaven will just be sitting down for breakfast, those in HELL will still be alone in utter darkness, frying, sizzling & burning without a drop of water forever remembering every time that they mocked GOD and refused to believe when they had the choice of salvation.The best day of ones life here will be the worst day of ones life in Heaven, the worst day of ones life here will be the best day of ones life in Hell.

Everyone In HELL IS A Believer, It's Just Too Late...FOREVER.

Link Removed
I hear all these people telling me that if I don't believe in exactly their way that I'm going to be damned....and when I look out into the fast galaxy and try to grasp it's infinite complexity, I just don't buy your bullying tactics.

I hear all these people telling me that if I don't believe in exactly their way that I'm going to be damned....and when I look out into the fast galaxy and try to grasp it's infinite complexity, I just don't buy your bullying tactics.
That's okay, I don't buy your "bullying tactics" BS either. As Einstein said, "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity". It's much more difficult to hide ones ignorance than it is to acquire knowledge. Anyone telling you that you must believe "exactly" their way is stupid. Quit listening to stupid people. Read the Bible, listen to God and acquire your own knowledge.

What makes you think Einstein wasn't talking about religion when he mentioned 'stupidity'? With over a dozen major religions in the world and hundreds of sects, the chances of anyone just happening to be born into "the one true, right religion" aren't in one's favor.

What makes Christianity any more 'right' or 'true' than Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Judaism, Baha'i Faith, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Shinto, Taoist, or Wiccan?

What makes you think Einstein wasn't talking about religion when he mentioned 'stupidity'? With over a dozen major religions in the world and hundreds of sects, the chances of anyone just happening to be born into "the one true, right religion" aren't in one's favor.

What makes Christianity any more 'right' or 'true' than Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Judaism, Baha'i Faith, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Shinto, Taoist, or Wiccan?

I don't doubt that Einstein wasn't talking about "RELIGION" when he mentioned "STUPIDITY". Christianity is man getting to GOD, GOD'S way, through Jesus ONLY. "RELIGION" is man in his "STUPIDITY" attempting to get to GOD man's way, that being any way "EXCEPT" through Jesus. Unlike religion, no one is born a Christian. Christianity is a personal choice. Like you say, there are over a dozen major religions in the world and hundreds of sects like Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Judaism, Baha'i Faith, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Shinto, Taoist, & Wiccan, however, there is ONLY ONE TRUTH OF GOD, the Bible. It's so much more difficult to hide your ignorance than it is to wise up, read the Bible and acquire knowledge.

That's okay, I don't buy your "bullying tactics" BS either. As Einstein said, "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity". It's much more difficult to hide ones ignorance than it is to acquire knowledge. Anyone telling you that you must believe "exactly" their way is stupid. Quit listening to stupid people. Read the Bible, listen to God and acquire your own knowledge.
Your words are a fine example of why I'm not christian. Such arrogence, I need no part of that.

Your words are a fine example of why I'm not christian. Such arrogence, I need no part of that.

I hope and pray you would stop being blinded by the "world view" of things. You have "free will" so it is up to you.

I am sorry if you feel that Ringo is being arrogant. I know Ringo is one of the least arrogant persons I know. If by trying to shake what you believe is arrogant, then I am doing this now also.

It is your choice and we hope and pray you make the right choice!!

I hope and pray you would stop being blinded by the "world view" of things. You have "free will" so it is up to you.

I am sorry if you feel that Ringo is being arrogant. I know Ringo is one of the least arrogant persons I know. If by trying to shake what you believe is arrogant, then I am doing this now also.

It is your choice and we hope and pray you make the right choice!!
I was raised christian, it was very antagonistic, inherently bullying. 'Believe this or else'. 'Do this or else'. That's exactly what you folks are doing here.

Jesus didn't act like christians behave, so while I do believe in Jesus, I am not a Christian. I practice Bhuddism, and have gained much from it.

You just showed your arrogance...Christians are not perfect and we are the first to admit it. However folks like you that are perfect are the first ones to point out a Christians faults. Does the irony trouble you. Christians do not tell others how they must believe. What we do as Christians is make sure the non believers have enough information where one goes to seek salvation and eternal life. This way we have done our jobs...and you will not be able to deny the truth at the bar of judgement, that is "God, no one ever told me". Don't forget...when your watch stops ticking you have run completely out of time!

That's a bold-faced lie, this very thread proves it.

Christianity is a death cult. I want no part of it.

Well that is certainly your call. Do not say you were not told. By the way...the very laws you live under are the direct result of Christian values, not some dude on a mountain top in Tibet. Go figure...you are absolutely obeying the Mosaic Laws. Doesn't that turn your stomach?

Well that is certainly your call. Do not say you were not told.
Of course I was told, as I was told the messages of many other religions.

By the way...the very laws you live under are the direct result of Christian values, not some dude on a mountain top in Tibet. Go figure...you are absolutely obeying the Mosaic Laws. Doesn't that turn your stomach?
Christian values like legal abortion, nationalized health insurance, and same-sex marriage. Interesting.

JimTh said:
Christians do not tell others how they must believe.
That's a bold-faced lie, this very thread proves it.
Christianity is a death cult. I want no part of it.
Oh, Lawd, "... Christians do not tell others how they must believe..."
giphy.gif

"... Like you say, there are over a dozen major religions in the world and hundreds of sects like Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Judaism, Baha'i Faith, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Shinto, Taoist, & Wiccan, however, there is ONLY ONE TRUTH OF GOD, the Bible. It's so much more difficult to hide your ignorance than it is to wise up, read the Bible and acquire knowledge.

I hate to break it to ya, Scout, but I'm not the one that cannot tell the difference between a religion and a sect. Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism and etc. are religions. Baptist, Catholic, Unitarian, and Latter Day Saints are sects of the Christian religion.

Odd how an agnostic would know things a 'religious person' finds difficult to comprehend, ain't it? Kinda puts the shoe on the other foot as to how is ignorant who is educated.

I hate to break it to ya, Scout, but I'm not the one that cannot tell the difference between a religion and a sect. Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism and etc. are religions. Baptist, Catholic, Unitarian, and Latter Day Saints are sects of the Christian religion.

Odd how an agnostic would know things a 'religious person' finds difficult to comprehend, ain't it? Kinda puts the shoe on the other foot as to how is ignorant who is educated.

I hate to break it to ya, Scout, but you're the one that cannot tell the difference between a religion and a sect. Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism and etc. are religions. Catholic, Unitarian, and Latter Day Saints are cults. Baptist, Lutheran, Nazarene, etc., are not sects of any religion, they are different denominations of a "FAITH" in Jesus the Christ. Odd how a Christian would know things an "agnostic" finds difficult to comprehend, ain't it? Kinda puts the shoe on the other foot as to who is ignorant and who is educated.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back