The Blue Pigeon (joke)

THE BLUE PIGEON

The mayor of Phoenix was very worried about a pigeon problem in his City. Nothing could be done to get rid of the "flying rats". All of Phoenix was covered with pigeon poop. It was costing a fortune to keep the streets and sidewalks clean.

One day a man came to City Hall and offered the Mayor a proposition. 'I can rid your beautiful city of its pigeons without any cost to the citizens. But, you must make a decision, before I do the work. Either you promise not to ask me any questions, or you pay me one million dollars for the privilege of asking me one question.'

The mayor considered the offer briefly and accepted the free proposition.

The next day the man climbed to the top of City Hall, opened his coat, and released a blue pigeon. The blue pigeon circled in the air and flew up into the bright blue Arizona sky.

All the pigeons in Phoenix saw the blue pigeon and gathered up in the air behind it. The Phoenix pigeons followed the blue pigeon as she flew southward out of the city. The next day the blue pigeon returned completely alone to the man atop City Hall.

The Mayor was very impressed. The man and his blue pigeon had performed a wonderful miraculous feat to rid Phoenix of it's pigeon problem. The Mayor presented the man with a check for 1 million dollars and told the man that, indeed, he did have a question to ask and even though they had agreed to no fee, he decided to pay the 1 million just to get to ask ONE question.

The man accepted the money and told the mayor to ask his question.

Do you think the Mayor asked how the blue pigeon led all the pigeons away?

Do you think the Mayor asked where all the pigeons went?

Do you think the Mayor asked where the man got the blue pigeon?

Nooooooo!

The mayor asked: "Do you have a blue Mexican?"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back