Thank God For Texas - Punched CHL Holder Not Charged With Pointing Gun At Line-Cutter

mistergus75

Don't know how hard the CHL holder was punched, but thank God for Texas. Here, a man can defend himself without becoming a criminal in the process.

Liberals not welcome down here...

Link Removed

Good for him. Not sure how you can prove you felt your life is in danger unless the guy was much bigger than the victim. Either way, I'm glad he wasn't charged. De escalating the situation before it came to a point where deadly force was warranted.

Didn't you say the woman that pointed her gun at a sex offender that ran at her aggressively while masturbating was guilty of felony brandishing?

So let me get this straight...if a man cuts in line in front of another man and punches him ( in a crowd with witnesses) you think that drawing a weapon is called "de escalating a situation" ...but when a woman is alone with her 6 year old child in a park by a lake and a man runs at her with his pants down drawing her weapon is NOT justified? Wow

Don't get me wrong I don't think either victim did anything wrong I'm just trying to understand your logic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In SC you also have the right to defend yourself in the face great bodily harm as well as life threatening situations. You also have the right to defend others as if they were you in either of these situations. You do have the responsibility to use reasonable force, not just deadly force.

The wording was "approached in an aggressive manner while masturbating" not running...so you are correct that I did not quote the original post correctly.

Someone punches me in the face and is a lot bigger then me, then yes, I will draw down. If some dude is standing by me, pulls out his wang and starts jerking it, I will kick him in the balls and move on.

You have to agree that you would not be in the same potential for sexual assault that a woman would be in that situation right?

Back on topic for this thread I am happy to see that the victim was not charged with a crime.

You have to agree that you would not be in the same potential for sexual assault that a woman would be in that situation right?

Maybe it's just me, but I dont use my gun against potential criminal activity. I would rather just call the police and let them deal with the potential problem.

When there is an actual and immediate problem that threatens life and limb, the gun comes out.

Good for him!
The CHL carrier showed great restraint imvho.

And then the cowardly line cutting thug hid like a little punk behind a fridge before he ran away from the scene like a scared little rabbit.
LMFAO! The true colors of most of these hoodlum thugs has always been cowardly yellow.

If some thug who is physically tougher/younger than me ever decided to pull some sort of crap like that you better damn well believe that I would have done the exact same thing.

You really call that potential criminal activity? Wow

I will admit, Minority Report was a good movie. But we are not pre-crime police officers. We do not threaten to shoot people because we are afraid they might do something, or because we think they might do something.

We call the police when we think something criminal might take place. We use our guns when something criminal does take place and it immediately threatens our lives and there is no time for police to come solve said problem.

When you still say that it was only a "potential criminal activity" your argument loses all merit. You don't need to look any farther then the police report, no charges were filed against the woman that was protecting herself and her 6 year old child and they are looking to arrest the criminal.

This will be my last post on it so that we can stay on thread from now on

When you still say that it was only a "potential criminal activity" your argument loses all merit. You don't need to look any farther then the police report, no charges were filed against the woman that was protecting herself and her 6 year old child and they are looking to arrest the criminal.

This will be my last post on it so that we can stay on thread from now on

Indecent exposure and sexual assault are criminal activities. Potential is your word and means that something could happen.

Therefore if an indecent exposure is taking place, you think a sexual assault could take place, which is a potential criminal activity.

There is nothing to argue about.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back