Teens with Free Zimmerman bumper sticker slaughtered in Jacksonville

Thugs slaughter two brothers in Jacksonville in busy parking lottered in Jacksonville

Between the race baiters, individuals looking to further their career at any cost - even human life - and State Attorney Angela Corey, it's no wonder.

After George Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges and found innocent, Angela Corey called him a murderer. The rabble-rousing nature of that statement incites hate crimes like this. Moreover, it shows a complete disrespect for the laws of this Country and the State of Florida, from an individual charged with the responsibility of enforcing these laws. It is enough to have her removed from position and disbarred... and it should.

This is the same individual who, like all other State prosecutors, should represent the State dispassionately, but instead, she attended a candlelight vigil prior to the Zimmerman trial and prayed with Mr. Martin's family. It is as unconscionable as the arrest affidavit of Zimmerman that countless preeminent attorneys, including Alan Dershowitz, described from a falsification to an abomination. Mr. Dershowitz went so far as calling it "perjurious" and recommended Corey be disbarred.

Putting aside the talking heads that will say anything to get themselves on CNN or further their career, preeminent attorneys have said all along that Zimmerman never should have been charged. In fact, a Grand Jury was sitting, paneled and ready to hear this case to determine if Zimmerman should be charged, but Corey bypassed that. Additionally, the prosecution illegally withheld evidence from the defense.

The tax payers of Florida had to foot this bill, but it gets better. Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara has filed for sanctions and to recover the defense's legal costs. And he will get it. So the tax payers in Florida will be footing the defense's bill as well and more. In over thirty years of practice as a criminal defense attorney, O'Mara said he has never seen anything like this.

I got a little off track here. Here is the story. Is it race related? JSO denies that it is. If it were, it would make sense to deny. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Nonetheless, the above narrative is indisputable.

--------------

Thugs slaughter two brothers in Jacksonville in busy parking lot

Last edited:
Someone needs to send this to Eric Holder for investigation. If the killing was a result of the racial divide in the GZ case it's a civil rights violation, and someone needs to contact Eric Holders investigation team at [email protected].
White America needs to stop being afraid of being called racist. The Congressional Black Caucus has announced they want this investigated. Well I want to know why there's not a Congressional WHITE Caucus. Abolish the black caucus now! I'd like to see WET (White Entertainment Television), a Congressional White Caucus and white civil rights leaders assembling people to march for white rights. We're faxt becoming a minority, especially if educated. Black leaders need to stop urinating on my back and telling me it's rain.

Being that Angela Corey was seen, and heard calling Zimmerman a Murderer, and attending a Candle Light vigil for Martin. She should be charged as a Co- Defendant in the Murders of these two brothers. When does this **** end?

Sent from my AT300SE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Someone needs to send this to Eric Holder for investigation. If the killing was a result of the racial divide in the GZ case it's a civil rights violation, and someone needs to contact Eric Holders investigation team at [email protected].
White America needs to stop being afraid of being called racist. The Congressional Black Caucus has announced they want this investigated. Well I want to know why there's not a Congressional WHITE Caucus. Abolish the black caucus now! I'd like to see WET (White Entertainment Television), a Congressional White Caucus and white civil rights leaders assembling people to march for white rights. We're faxt becoming a minority, especially if educated. Black leaders need to stop urinating on my back and telling me it's rain.

Eric Holder will "investigate" this like he "investigated" Fast & Furious. Expect no justice for the real victims of hate crimes.

Being that Angela Corey was seen, and heard calling Zimmerman a Murderer, and attending a Candle Light vigil for Martin. She should be charged as a Co- Defendant in the Murders of these two brothers. When does this **** end?

Sent from my AT300SE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I totally agree. At the very least she should be fired.

No justice unless they are black. Appeasement and entitlement are the words of the day folks.

Call me a racist is Slandering my good name, print it is Libel, maybe we should start suing and tie them up in court.

With local police compliant in covering up these true reason for these kind of attacks, we need to continue to spread the word as best we can. Reference the book "White girl bleed a lot."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back