Taking the Plunge

-Reloads are second hand cartridges. You want to trust your life to a reload? Practice all you want with reloads if your firearm's warranty will allow them. CC only "personal protection rounds". The reason for that is simple. To stop the threat.

Lets say you brew up some reloads. You are involved in an incident and you shoot the perp. You are hauled into court to answer the following. The opposing attorney will ask; "Why Mr Crow, did you brew up those evil handloads in your laboratory? Store bought ammo not powerful enough? You made a cartridge so powerful it took off my clients leg?" Jury's don't understand reloading. Stick with store bought personal protection ammo for concealed carry. Make sure it works in your firearm. Practice with something cheaper.-

Alright this is what I wanted. I mean yeah I'd trust my reloads to defend myself (oh the time it takes me to turn out target rifle ammo! I can just imagine defensive rounds!) but legally it aint worth the effort or hassle. Your post was what I wanted to know on the government buildings too. Glove box and the mag(s) either go with me or get to sit in the trunk. Sounds like a plan to me, thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back