T-Shirts

I have often thought about this topic.....kinda like putting a decal on my daily driver to let people know I support the 2nd ammendment fully. However, my mind always reverts to this thought: if they don't know I have it, they can't tell me why they don't like it.

I don't feel like trying to justify my belief in personal protection to someone who most likely won't understand and will continuously attempt to talk me out of it. I'd rather just carry and be safer without all the hassle. They can disagree all they want, but when they are backed into a corner with no way to protect themselves, they'll wish they had a gun nearby.

This is the last shirt I bought a few weeks ago. I wear firearm clothing whenever I want.

Link Removed

As to shirts that could persuade an anti gun wuss...yeah...I've got no hope for them.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

Where did you get that shirt? Please, I would really like to get one, or maybe three!

._ /_. /_ /.. | _ _. /.._ /_ _ /_ _ /. /._. /... | _._. /._ /_. | _._ /.. /... /... | _ _ /_._ _ | ._ /... /... !

I smile to myself every once in a while, thinking about how many of the people around me would be literally peeing themselves if they only knew there was a mean ol' gun within mere feet of them. :)

I smile to myself every once in a while, thinking about how many of the people around me would be literally peeing themselves if they only knew there was a mean ol' gun within mere feet of them. :)

Exactly... I must find one. People where I live will freak!

You would be sorely disappointed...

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

Here Is a New Shirt I Found Supporting 2nd Amendment Rights Pretty Cool I Think
ONLY A FEW HOURS LEFT TO GET YOURS:
Buy Now Support Your 2nd Amendment Rights
Link Removed

Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members