T-Shirt Promoting Open Carry?

rebeltaz

Hi...

I have been carrying concealed pistols for over 20 years and have been open carrying since Alabama officially legalized it a little over two years ago as does my girlfriend. I am sure you all know the looks that we get. We have seen people pointing and whispering and once, when we were thrown out of the local Piggly Wiggly, we overheard a little old lay say "good... if he didn't leave I would have."

I've wrote an editorial that was posted in the local small-town paper - the Shelby Reporter - but I thought it'd be nice if I could do more. So I designed a t-shirt that reads "I Carry a Gun So You Don't have To." My girlfriend and I each wear one (not at the same time of course) and I have sold a couple, but since I don't do "social" media so I am having trouble getting these out there. I have them listed on a custom-shirt site... I was wondering if it would be ok if I posted a link and/or photo of these here?

In any event, thanks...

Hi...

I have been carrying concealed pistols for over 20 years and have been open carrying since Alabama officially legalized it a little over two years ago as does my girlfriend. I am sure you all know the looks that we get. We have seen people pointing and whispering and once, when we were thrown out of the local Piggly Wiggly, we overheard a little old lay say "good... if he didn't leave I would have."

I've wrote an editorial that was posted in the local small-town paper - the Shelby Reporter - but I thought it'd be nice if I could do more. So I designed a t-shirt that reads "I Carry a Gun So You Don't have To." My girlfriend and I each wear one (not at the same time of course) and I have sold a couple, but since I don't do "social" media so I am having trouble getting these out there. I have them listed on a custom-shirt site... I was wondering if it would be ok if I posted a link and/or photo of these here?

In any event, thanks...

Probably not a good idea without becoming a contributing member.

Link Removed:

5. Advertising – There are many users that want to advertise their products or products of others. If you are not a contributing member to the forum these advertisements will not be tolerated. For those who are promoting products please ensure they are related to the 2nd Amendment.

I live near Dothan, used to live in Madison, and it has amazed me how few people even notice my gun. Admittedly I don't go to town a whole lot, but I OC when I do and have only ever had one shop-owner ask me to cover it up. I was finishing up at the register when he asked and I just said I'm gone and split without untucking.

Anyway, there ya go. Welcome to the site.

Blues

Yeah.. I didn't really think so, but, hey... it never hurts to ask. I would love to be a "contributing member" ... the right to keep and bear arms is something that I firmly stand up for, but I'm not sure I could ever have enough to say to be considered "contributing"... lol. Thanks, though, for the reply.

And. you know, I wouldn't think I would get as many looks as I do out here in rural Shelby, AL, but... I do. meh... it's their problem, not mine!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back