Super Tuck Concealed Holster

rock919

I just saw on the internet a Super Tuck concealed holster. It looks like it is made well. It has a Kydex holster where I would put in my Sig 226r. I would like to ask a few questions. Has anyone used this Super Tuck holster? How do you like it?!! Is the Kydex a hard material or a soft type of a plastic form? Would it damage my weapon? I would appreciate your response.

Have one for my XD(m) .40 love it forget im wearing it sometimes kydex is a hard plastic...hasent damaged my gun at all highly recommend it

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your help. I thought that if I would be this it would scratch my Sig. I was not sure about the other factors.

Received mine 2-3 days ago. Love it. The customer service is great too. Use the search feature too. Theres a couple threads about concealment holsters and the Crossbreed Supertuck comes up a lot.

Jason

More Info' Re "SuperTuck Holster"

You might find this link helpful regarding the "SuperTuck".

http://hiddendefense.blogspot.com/2008/04/crossbreed-supertuck-long-term-review.html

I've got two ST Deluxe holsters. It's my primary XDM holster. I also carry a 24/7 ProC 45 in one as well.

Great IWB holsters; Great customer service!

I have one for my Glock 23. I forget just how comfortable it is until I use any of my many 'spare' holsters . In fact, that's the best thing about it...you get used to wearing it and forget that you have it on your person.

Got my Supertuck last week. Been wearing it around the house until my CCW gets here. Very comfortable. After the first 2-3 days it seemed to break in and I forgot I had it on!

I'd like to buy one too, but unfortunately the company doesn't list either of my handguns (Taurus' 709 Slim and PT145). They look like great holsters on the website. If you order yours I'm sure you will love it...

question for supertuck holster owners... can you have a wepon light attached to your gun and still ues the holster or does it not have that option?

I'd like to buy one too, but unfortunately the company doesn't list either of my handguns (Taurus' 709 Slim and PT145). They look like great holsters on the website. If you order yours I'm sure you will love it...

You need to contact Mark. I'm sure he just hasn't been able to add them to the catalog yet.

He owns the XDtalk forum and Crossbreed has a Sub-forum there. He or Marty usually answer inquiries in a few minutes.

Go Here:
Link Removed

You need to contact Mark. I'm sure he just hasn't been able to add them to the catalog yet.

He owns the XDtalk forum and Crossbreed has a Sub-forum there. He or Marty usually answer inquiries in a few minutes.

Go Here:
Link Removed

Agreed! Call them. Thay are very nice people and will accomodate you if at all possible.

Jason

Amen...

I sent an email to Mark at CrossBreed and within 24 minutes, not 24 hours he responded to me. (I sh!t you not) I have one and love it...

Wear to finish will happen to all firearms in a holster. The amount and extent will be dependent on the time in the holster, amount of movement while carrying in the holster, and finish type & quality on the firearm. I call holster wear a sign of love. If you love the firearm and love the holster... do the math..

Peace...

Go Here:
Link Removed

I did, and both are listed now! Thanks

That is a question for Mark at CrossBreed. He will make it for you if you ask.

Peace...

so i sent an email over to the guys at supertuck and they wont make a holster with a light attached. sucks, but they responded to my email in about 4 hours. not bad seeing as i sent it late at night. now i just have to look for another option. thanks guys for the info!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back