Sunset Pictures

I'm thinking we have some really talented people on this site! A share of God's beauty and awe. Great Pics to all that have posted. Heck, I thought I was the only one that did this sort of thing. All my pics taken with a Cannon Rebel EOS. Not really into the professional side just love to capture the moment.

South Tampa Bay. Westshore from home
Last one was just some interesting clouds before the sunset
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Last edited:
Nope!

I know of one person in the forum who has been there (don't even remember who!), but there won't be many.
Been just about everywhere in the Caribbean, wonderful cruises with the Coast Guard. The Panama Canal was a twice in a lifetime experience (hint, if it was once in a lifetime that means you didn't come back). I have thousands of pictures, so I'll post a few of my favorites.

Pics with various cameras (cheap digital cams) over the years.
My last Cutter
Link Removed
Lightning while underway
Link Removed
Kickin' it in Megans Bat, St Thomas USVI
Link Removed

And a few more off topic shots:
How can you beat God smiling on a .50 cal?
Link Removed

Cable Beach, GTMO
Link Removed
A waterspout near sunset
Link Removed

OK, I'm done for now. I think the lighthouse is a good shot, the other one is me (driving) and my crew (no not the dolphins...) off Great Inagua in the Bahamas
Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Almost looks like Andros. Worked there for over a year. The Tongue of the Ocean, DAMN good fishing whilst working!

Almost looks like Andros. Worked there for over a year. The Tongue of the Ocean, DAMN good fishing whilst working!
The three places we patrolled most for migrants were the Florida Straights (between Cuba and Florida), Windward Passage (between Haiti and Cuba) and Mona Pass (between P.R. and DomRep). Great Inagua was in the "OPAREA" but still close enough to Key West to onload our Helo for the patrol. Here's the result of both:

Link Removed
Link Removed

We have a huge storm today. Rained buckets and straight line winds. Then the sunset came out. We had a full rainbow and this was the sunset.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back