Stupid Gun Pranks

Let me guess.... it is video of one of your classes, right?

(I havent watched it, and I am NOT going to...., I am NOT interested in ANYTHING someone like YOU posts.... )

They are not stupid gun pranks; they are idiotic gun pranks. At least, the few of them I watched were. Anyone who thinks something like these are merely stupid is themselves stupid, as well as idiotic.

They are not stupid gun pranks; they are idiotic gun pranks. At least, the few of them I watched were. Anyone who thinks something like these are merely stupid is themselves stupid, as well as idiotic.

I listed them in the negative, not negative enough for you? If you think burying people alive is only idiotic, that may offend someone.

Sure, that video is way over the top stupid. Maybe it is a culture thing, i see NOTHING FUNNY, CUTE, INTERESTING, FUNNY OR PRUDENT in that video. The video is evil and it offends me. It would offend anyone, unless they are slime.

My surprise is someone in this forum does not support this claiming 1st and 2nd Ammendment rights.

I listed them in the negative, not negative enough for you? If you think burying people alive is only idiotic, that may offend someone.

Sure, that video is way over the top stupid. Maybe it is a culture thing, i see NOTHING FUNNY, CUTE, INTERESTING, FUNNY OR PRUDENT in that video. The video is evil and it offends me. It would offend anyone, unless they are slime.

My surprise is someone in this forum does not support this claiming 1st and 2nd Ammendment rights.

The 1st and 2nd amendment rights have nothing to do with Japan or France, or any other country outside of the USA. They recognize a right everyone has, but to specify our Constitution makes no sense when talking about other countries.

Fail.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

I am claustrophobic. Lock me up in a box like that & you'd better hope I die of a heart attack before you let me out. NO ONE would be laughing.

S T U P I D !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back