Springfield Armory XDM Compact 9MM Now Shipping

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
I've had my eye on the Link Removed for a while now and it is now shipping. I have the Springfield Armory XDM 9MM and it quickly became my favorite full size handgun. So I have a feeling I'll really like this compact one. I'm just not sure its small enough for me to carry concealed since I usually carry the Sub-Compact Glock 26. I can't wait to get my hands on one to check out. Anyone have one yet?

Link Removed

XDM Compact 9mm

I've had my eye on the Link Removed for a while now and it is now shipping. I have the Springfield Armory XDM 9MM and it quickly became my favorite full size handgun. So I have a feeling I'll really like this compact one. I'm just not sure its small enough for me to carry concealed since I usually carry the Sub-Compact Glock 26. I can't wait to get my hands on one to check out. Anyone have one yet?

Link Removed

Timing is everything! I just bought an XDM 3.8" 9mm, and I really like the way that it shoots. The 19 round grip is impossible for me to conceal, however, so it remains a range/home gun.

Had I waited just a few more weeks....sigh. Oh well.

If anyone gets one of these, please post a review! I'd love to know how it compares to the 3.8" regular sized XDM ....

XDm Compact

Link Removed

I can't wait to get my hands on one of these!!!

XD9 subcompact

I've had my XD9 subcompact for about a month now, love it. It is my concealed carry weapon.

I bought the Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe (3 wk delivery) and am very happy with the combination.

I did get some leather conditioner and applied, to soften it up in a hurry and after wearing about 2 weeks it has broken in nicely. At times you forget it is there.

Good Luck with your search.

My brother (GA resident) just bought the XD9mm full size and he loves it. I however, live in this cesspool of liberalism and ridiculous gun laws that is MA and the Springfield XD line is not legal to purchase here new because they were not added to the Attorney General's list of approved firearms. I'd love to get my hands on one, but will have to wait until one becomes available via LEO turn in... Or perhaps plan B..

I played with one A LOT at the show in Denver this last weekend, in the 40 S&W version. If it were me, I'd go with plan "B"!

Congrats

Congratulations on your purchase of the XD(M)-9. I am really taken with the quality and performance of Springfield weapons. I am currently trying to sell my XD-45, so I may purchase the XD(M)-40. Maybe I can win the lottery, LOL. I saw a post in My3Cents.com by a gal who had been to a range for a day of shooting, and felt the XD she shot was weird, but allowed that if she got used to it, it might be okay. I informed her that the XD manual of arms is virtually the same as a double action revolver, draw and fire, no safeties to be clicking or flipping when your main goal is surviving. I remember the photo in 'Street Survival,' by Calibre Press, of a young cop lying in the aisle of a store with his hand on his throat, dead of a GSW, because mhe was not yet familiar with his new weapon. MAy you have many great hours with your XD(M).

Allen Benge 'wuzfuz'

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back