Sooooo...nothing happened.

So the nation is breathing a sigh of relief? Good, I feel better...
And I need that encouragement, because I'm a New Yorker.
I guess I'm still happy for the rest of my countrymen, but man, did we just get murdered here. When I start wishing I lived in California, that's real bad. And when I start moving crap in front of my gun safe so I don't have to look at it, that's worse...

I'll tell ya what.....You guys mount a viable counter-insurgency to your state's unconstitutional "law" making, and I'll break my promise to myself that I made over 30 years ago to never go to NY again and do everything I can to help you. And if you think that "counter-insurgency" is too strong a phrase to use in this situation, then nevermind, because you don't deserve the help of your fellow countrymen. Cuomo and your legislature just repealed the 2nd Amendment within the borders of NY State for all intents and purposes. That is an overthrow of our government. That is an insurgency, a bloodless freakin' coup. Viewing it as some more or less innocuous policy debate will get you nowhere. I don't mean you have to take up arms, but you damn well better be willing to sacrifice time, and maybe even your freedom for short, or maybe even long, periods of time if you ever want to wrest any semblance of your rights back from the oligarchs.

Show the rest of the country that you will stand up for yourselves, and we will show up to stand with you. Sit there and pine for the good ol' days and whine about how helpless you are to get 'em back, and the rest of the country will let y'all rot in the tyrannical state you made for yourselves.

Sorry to be so blunt, but this is getting ridiculous. What the heck does it take for people to recognize the truth? You're being enslaved! Do you still question that?

Blues

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back