So called 'Cop of the Year' attacks 60 year old man with excessive force.

And this goes to show you that they can do whatever they want to and get away with it, wish we could have heard what was said but the 60 yrs man wasn't do nothing but just standing there. It will be interesting to see what happen to the officer.

And this goes to show you that they can do whatever they want to and get away with it, wish we could have heard what was said but the 60 yrs man wasn't do nothing but just standing there. It will be interesting to see what happen to the officer.

Yep...I'll bet that if you or I would have done that, we would be locked up and lose our CHL's forever.
But because it was a 'LEO' who did it, it will simply be brushed aside.

• "It's a hard job."
  • "Walk a mile in the cop's shoes."
  • "The [victim] wanted to be a cop but couldn't."
  • "The [victim] had his girlfriend stolen by a cop."
  • "The [victim] showed 'attitude'."
  • "The [victim] was an 'illegal alien' and 'had it coming'."
  • "The [victim] 'set the cop up'."
  • The video is being shown 'too much'."
Have I hit all of the cop/cheerleader talking points?

Nothing is going to happen to the officer and the city (taxpayers) will probably pay a high six figure settlement. I realize the the Chief had to be circumspect in his assessment of the video but I really felt that is was a brushoff to get rid of a pesky reporter instead of being assertive in an initial accessment. I have done some marginal follow-up on quite a few of these cases and rarely is there any real punishment and even rarer is a dismissal (which means that the terminated officer just goes to another jurisdiction). An LEO is much more likely to have a career terminated over some form of fiscal malfeasance than violating any constitutional, civil, or human rights.

I see very little hinderance for LEO's beginning their own little terror groups all under the mantle of colors. We're seeing this already with these SWAT team, non-announced, warrantless raids. So far there haven't been reports of group theft, rapes, and molestations but give it time if these people aren't reined in. Currently, our society depends on the moral character, rules, and regulations instituted among our police forces. But, the entire system is breaking down and people behave very differently when there are no consequences, especially people in power. "Moral Hazard" has descended upon us via the financial system, the political and legal processes, and now it's infiltrating the law enforcement structure. Brown shirts stand on the horizon.

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see” - Winston S. Churchill

Look back a bit and you can have an opinion about the rise and fall of civilisations in the future (what we’re seeing with the West and East). Look back a bit further and you can have an opinion on the rise and fall of species.

We're seeing this already with these SWAT team, non-announced, warrantless raids. So far there haven't been reports of group theft, rapes, and molestations but give it time if these people aren't reined in.
Are you SURE?

Link Removed

I wasn't sure, but since I have seen few reports of this type of action I decided to err on the side of caution. Overbroad statement on my part.
Recently, there was a ring inside of the Philly PD robbing immigrant owned convenience stores. They disabled security cameras... that they SAW. They missed one...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back