Smith & Wesson's Military Discount

Hawkeye638

Just found this out and I thought I would pass it along. It is limited to one per customer.

Dear Frank,

Smith & Wesson is offering a 40% discount off the MSRP price for all of our revolvers, pistols and rifles for our active duty and retired servicemen. Attached you will find the Military Purchase form for your convenience.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Helene L. Piquette
Manager, International & Government
Sales Support & Administration
Tel: 413-747-3264
Toll Free: 1-800-331-0852 Ext. 3264
Fax: 413-731-8980
E-mail: [email protected]

OI, I am trying to attach the form but I am having a problem.

Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
wow

is it posible that you can email me that purchasing form if the offer is still good? or if you can tell me where to find it that would be much appreciated. I am active duty army and have had my eye on an mp40 this might just push me over the edge

Highly interested myself. She and her email address were listed on the Smith & Wesson "contact us" site so I emailed her. Let's see how she responds.

Good to know, thanks. I may have to get my MP9c or 40c now... hmmmm.

I bought an M&P 9c a few yrs ago and love it! At the time, S&W was running a special for $50 rebate and 2 free mags. How could you not bite on that offer? It already came with two mags. Anyway, I carry it with 3 spare mags, with 41 rounds of 9mm total.

Thanks Hawkeye for posting this very valuable info. I received a response from Smith & Wesson with the form attached (PDF and can't be copied here). One gun per person, payment and form sent to S&W with gun sent to your FFL. Hawkeye, I hope you don't mind but I was able to convert the PDF to JPG and post them here:

Link Removed

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back