Signs of the End of the Age & The Last Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
That pic doesn't make any sense. For one, I've played enough flight simulator games where I think I could land that plane if I needed to. I'm sure there's somebody on the radio that would talk me through it. Two, you're making the assumption that the threat of dying is going to somehow change the fact that we don't believe your religious garbage. When we die, we die, that's it.

Of the pilot of that aircraft exited that aircraft he would immediately start to fall towards the ground. He would not remain moving amd suspended in a manner which would allow him to be seen by a passenger in that aircraft in that way. Not only is the argument presented by that silly image flawed, the premise of such a scenario is simply physically impossible.

The notion that such an asinine and ridiculous event is what is required for one to come to a certain belief really says a lot about the validity of that belief.

To us, it is similar to showing a picture of a Christmas tree with no presents under it. I'm not about to start believing in Santa Claus because you're threatening to take my presents away. Your picture is essentially saying you're taking my life away, I should suddenly believe in God. Both are fictional, so your threat is meaningless.

It would be so much easier to believe there's such a place, if the book that describes it weren't so full of holes everywhere else.

What about....
Everyone who died before Jesus was a thing?

Everyone who lives somewhere remote. ie Indian tribes before there was even knowledge of the land they lived?

Everyone who is living in places where the "correct" religion isn't taught and never even knew that the bible existed?

I assume that you all say they go to hell. Why would a loving and just God create a torturous place and then send anyone from above there? That sounds about as evil as anything else I've heard.

To us, it is similar to showing a picture of a Christmas tree with no presents under it. I'm not about to start believing in Santa Claus because you're threatening to take my presents away. Your picture is essentially saying you're taking my life away, I should suddenly believe in God. Both are fictional, so your threat is meaningless.

Nope. Not trying to take your Christmas tree or life away. To us, the tree represents a person, the gifts represent the gifts given by the Magi but, then again, you don't believe. So, here is a makeshift symbol for you which means nothing. Merry Whatever!

Link Removed

Are you retarded? I was painting a mental picture to make you see how ludicrous the airplane one is. I suppose that explains why the bible is so believable to you.

Fear and threats is all they have, so that is the basis of their argument for their gods existence. It works on them, fear keeps their minds prisoner and controls their moral behavior and sadly they somehow believe fear will work on people capable of rational thought.

Besides the pilot is about to be bisected by the wing or horizontal stabilizer.

Before Jesus, there was God.

God knows where everyone is, including you.

God is known the world over.

Everyone will face The Great White Throne of Judgement including you.

Maybe he is known the world over now. But what about all the native Indians that were the Western Hemisphere before anyone discovered it? Did they go to hell by default?

You'll find out one second after you die.

And you will discover that neither you or the cockroach have an after life...... you're just dead and cease to exist, just like the cockroach.

Curious, why do your refuse to ever answer a direct question? Is this something you learned researching your buy bull?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back