Sign this White House Petition, to support our gun rights!

Had petition to stop ban only got 15000 signatures but got email few seconds ago from change.org tring to get me to sign to reinstate ban. They got over 15000 already. 12000 signed to get Walmart to stop selling assault rifle . We will lose our rights because people are too lazy, scared, or just dont care.

There seems to be no end to the number of people that believe those petitions will actually make a difference. Anybody can create a petition for anything on that site, and quite often they do, for just about anything. You can create a petition to make the pet rock the national bird if you want to. The White House isn't going to pay attention to any petition on that site unless it fits in with their agenda.

There seems to be no end to the number of people that believe those petitions will actually make a difference. Anybody can create a petition for anything on that site, and quite often they do, for just about anything. You can create a petition to make the pet rock the national bird if you want to. The White House isn't going to pay attention to any petition on that site unless it fits in with their agenda.

Way to go negative Nancy! What harm does it do to try? I would rather try and fail than to not try at all like a loser!

Look, the gun culture is winning people. We have a 2nd amendment for a reason and even if the so called majority calls for the abolition of firearms they still cannot do it due to our political system being a Republic. Not a democracy! Not a democracy! Yes, we do have some democratic processes but that's besides the point. But back to the so called majority. The media (6 megacorporations own all of the mainstream media outlets) will manufacture the fasle idea of the majority calling for some sort of a gun ban. Because "they" are on TV. They think they control reality. Boycott these liars and disinfo agents. If someone driving a Chevy Tahoe caused the death of 20 children on a school bus would they ban all cars? See what I did there? I actually added that someone, a person, had to be in control in the situation and that a mechanical device (a automobile in this case) did not act on its own accord. Anyways, If you are on this forum and do not have a ccw or cpl or whatever its called in your state, please begin the process now. If you have the means to purchase another gun, please do this by years end. Teach a friend or family member or loved one how to shoot today or tomorrow or this weekend. We, as responsible gun owners need to show the system that our culture is still alive!

Waste Not Want Not

Way to go negative Nancy! What harm does it do to try? I would rather try and fail than to not try at all like a loser!
It seems to me that wasting time on a website that doesn't provide a clear response instead of sending an e-mail or letter to directly to your representatives and/or The President would give someone a false sense of accomplishment and lessen their drive to actually do something about the problem. :nono:
So here is your response "you do your feel good on line petition while the rest of us who really give a dam about how we spend our energy use responsible channels to try and elicit a positive change in our government's reprsentatives".
As an after thought, why can't someone express a valid point without drawing negative name calling instead of a response that refutes the point, unless of course you can't refute their point and you now seem a little silly for own post. Makes one think, huh.

It wastes people's time on pointless endeavors instead of something that might actually have a chance of making a difference. That pretty much guarantees you'll be on the losing side. You can take the comment in the vein that it was intended and put your efforts toward something more worthwhile, or not. It's your choice. Your insults mean nothing to me.

It would be nice to see the entire gun community come together on at least one thing, even it is meaningless in the end...I'd love to be able to link to that petition for future reference if it had 2 million signatures...but alas we can't even get half of the anti gun signatures.

That would be interesting, but it doesn't take a lot of imagination for most gun owners to realize that a White House web site isn't likely to be a place where their voice will be well heard.

Had petition to stop ban only got 15000 signatures but got email few seconds ago from change.org tring to get me to sign to reinstate ban. They got over 15000 already. 12000 signed to get Walmart to stop selling assault rifle . We will lose our rights because people are too lazy, scared, or just dont care.

This white house petition to immediately enact gun control that was just created on 12/14/12 has almost 192,000 signatures.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immediately-address-issue-gun-control-through-introduction-legislation-congress/2tgcXzQC

The fawning media, who just named Obama, "the architect of this new America", "man of the year" for the second time, are doing everything in their power to bring an end to the Second Amendment as we know it.

Guy's if you are concerned about the current situations possible impact on our right to bear arms, I strongly recommend that you sign this petition, and spread it everywhere you can!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ns-ability-defend-against-tyrannical/GwD0ZZB9
King, I've been sent several of these links already. Sending a petition to the WH is a waste of time. That idiot will do (as he has proven) what HE wants to do. We would be MUCH more effective by contacting our representatives. I think that these petitions serve two purposes.
1. Gives people a false sense of power. A sense that they are doing something.
2. People who sign these think they've DONE their job and do not contact their reps which, I feel, is the REAL reason for these scalledld "White House" petitions.
After all, it's the CONGRESS who will vote on this issue.

It figures , the link fails. Says the page you are looking for is unavailable.
The sites are probably swamped. The petitions are a diversion. A way to make people think they are actually doing something RATHER THAN CONTACTING THEIR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES! It's a very slick, probably very effective scam. Typical Chicago politics and people just refuse to see it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back