sig sauer offers cash for clunkers $200

Looks like they might be getting desperate for some sales at Sig....$200 isn't very much for a good working handgun. Maybe if they lowered there prices $200, they would do much better.

This, unlike the government's Cash for Clunkers program, is something I can support since it isn't taxpayer money that's being used to fund the program. Plus, it's also a better deal because the typical gun has a longer shelf life than the typical automobile.

I don't have any clunkers because if I buy a gun I get a quality one. If I could get my hands on a junker that was operational it might be a good deal. However the pistol that I would want, a 250, is not on the list and even with 200 dollars off I still can not afford the Sig 556 rifle although I really want one. I do have a birthday coming up next month though so if all my friends here would like to chip in and buy me one.:biggrin:

Looks like they might be getting desperate for some sales at Sig....$200 isn't very much for a good working handgun. Maybe if they lowered there prices $200, they would do much better.

I dont think thats the case. I ordered a 1911 from them back the first of april and it just came in about 2 weeks ago. they constantly have some sort of offer be it guns with holsters and extra mags included or tac lites with purchase.

I dont think thats the case. I ordered a 1911 from them back the first of april and it just came in about 2 weeks ago. they constantly have some sort of offer be it guns with holsters and extra mags included or tac lites with purchase.

HK i bought both my 556 and a p250 off of gunbroker through but it now deals for less than my buddy who is a dealer could get them for. p250 in 9mm are going right now for average $490.

HK i bought both my 556 and a p250 off of gunbroker through but it now deals for less than my buddy who is a dealer could get them for. p250 in 9mm are going right now for average $490.

I would say that is a good price. I have seen them for just a little over 500 but not under.

SIG P250 Compact Two Tone 9mm 15 Rd Night Sights : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com Buy it now $490.00

I dont bother with auctions i look for buy it now prices saves time and the bidding wars. i have seen people go nuts bidding on the auctions to rediculous prices when halfway down the page they could have bought it for a lot less.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back