Sig p250

I went to my local firearm store today to stock up on some ammo at lunch time with a co-worker. I happened to notice the P250, which I had not noticed before. The polymer frame didn't feel cheap at all which some polymers do (in my opinion). The trigger pull was smooth and the feel was comfortable in my hand. Have any of you shot this? Also, its advertised as being interchangeable with different barrels, grips, etc. I know most SIGs can do this but this seemed different. I might have to pick one up for the price...

-Capo

Yes I have one

I have a 250 in compact in 9mm and yes it is interchangeable. between the full size compact and subcompact all you have to do is take out the trigger from one and place it in the other. Also the have caliber Xchange kits that can be used. Like on my compact 9mm I can interchange between 9mm .40 and 357 SIG because they all fit the same frame of the particular size. If you want .45 you would need the .45 frame cause its obviously bigger. You see the serial number is not on the slide or frame it's on the actual trigger part.
A good example is the P250 2 sum lets you shoot the full size at the range then when you leave simply break it down take out the trigger and put it in the subcompact size.

The trigger is very smooth but if you are not used to DAO it takes some getting used to. To me it's more like a revolver with 15 rounds. It being my first handgun I have puchased I like it a lot and it is very safe since toy really have to pull that trigger for it to fire. The gun also feels balancedand very nice when loaded. If you have more questions just ask or look up videos on youtube about it or see Sig Sauers site.

Great, now I want one, I have Sig P245 bought it after falling in love with the p220 we rented at the range, smooth is the word..

I have a P250c 9mm with over 3000 rounds through it with no problems. I carry it in rotation with other pistols. I really like the DAO trigger more than the SA triggers. You can not go wrong buying it as it is under priced compared to other pistols.

I have the p250 2sum. The full size is awsome, DA only, of course, and very accurate. I'm not as accurate configured with the SC.

I would like to get a compact, and have two firing mechanisms, and three form factors!

I have a P250 in .40S&W compact. I want to get the subcompact Xchange kit. I didn't know what to expect with this gun because I never shot one or a SIG for that matter but, couldn't pass up the deal I got on it. I tried to find one in a gun shop before I bought but couldn't so, I decided to take a chance. I love the gun the DAO trigger is very smooth and didn't take long to get use to. I want the sub because I am thinking about replacing my Glock 19 with it. Not because I don't like my Glock but, more because the SIG is a .40 caliber. Even the compact I have isn't much bigger than my Glock 19 and I gain the .40 cal so, I am pleased with it. I got the gun, three 13 round mags, .357 barrel and the night sights for $419 then $30 to my FFL for his troubles so I got it for $449.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back