sig blackwater

zacklmpd

Hey guys and gals I was wondering if anyone knows if the grips off of the sig blackwater 1911 were available anywhere online it has the blackwater logo on it thanks

Alrighty I will hopefully they still have some left I know it was discontinued not sure when though

If Sig doesn't have any or know where you can get some, you could always try to find the pistol and buy it lol I never heard of it until you posted this thread, but when I did a search on it. It does look extremely badass! I would love to get my hands on one.

Yeah they are hard to find lol I want one myself soon as I get about 1300 bucks saved up I just figured the grips would be good enough for the moment biggrin

Hey guys and gals I was wondering if anyone knows if the grips off of the sig blackwater 1911 were available anywhere online it has the blackwater logo on it thanks

This guy will laser cut any emblem you want. He just needs you to send him the photo of what you want engraved, and he will put it on your grips.
I've seen some of his work, and it is amazing.

DSPLaser Home

His work looks pretty nice I think I might order a couple sets one of my badge and the other of the black water symbol on the other set

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back