Show Your High Point Carbine Mods!!

I had thought about going with the standard model and buying the A.T.I. stock, but after looking at the T.S. model just had to have one. Since the photo's I have added a night light on the lower rail and scope.Still thinking about a bi-pod.
I picked this one up about a month ago for cheap plinking: M&P 15-22

How does the rifle perform? I am a little leary of buying one due to the price and wondering if it will be good or just a piece of junk.

You can't beat a High Point. Hands down one of the most accurate, dependable, inexpensive and fun to shoot carbines you can get.:pleasantry: People just rag on them because they think they're junk due to price.

You can't beat a High Point. Hands down one of the most accurate, dependable, inexpensive and fun to shoot carbines you can get.:pleasantry: People just rag on them because they think they're junk due to price.

Thanks for the info. I am looking into buying one. They go for about 240.00$ around here. I like the idea of a nine millimeter carbine that does not cost nine hundred dollars - and works.:biggrin: Those are made in Ohio about two hours from where I live.

Hi-Point

On another forum a member called Hi-Point to say he was having problems with disassembly for cleaning. Their response: Don't disassemble, just clean what you can get to and when it gets so gunked up it won't fire send it to us and we'll clean it for you!:pleasantry:

On another forum a member called Hi-Point to say he was having problems with disassembly for cleaning. Their response: Don't disassemble, just clean what you can get to and when it gets so gunked up it won't fire send it to us and we'll clean it for you!:pleasantry:

Is that for real? If thats the case, then tank my idea about buying one.:no:

Man--that looks great JT.
I've thought about picking up a Hi Point to replace my Kel Tec Sub 2000 which tends to jam a bit too much.
Looks like all your mods cost more than the gun which is fine if it gets the gun where you want it.
Nice job
I have a Kel-Tec Pistol PF9 and was thinking about getting a Sub 2000. Do you really have problems with yours jamming?

My pics of my 9mm Carbine with tiger stripes

I got mine as a gift for Christmas last year and have been slowly adding and modifing. Still looking for a decent light and laser to tack on.
:no:

P4191578.jpg
http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af253/alamoadam/P4191577.jpg

Here are a couple of pics of my Hipoint 9mm carbine. Added upper and lower weaver rails, and one short one on the left side. A foregrip with integrated bi-pod and EOtech clone sight. Also looking at adding a light and laser pretty soon. The tiger stripe paint job completes it!

P4191577.jpg

P4191578.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back