shoulder holster

gkeil961

Was wondering if anyone has the Uncle Mikes Sidekick vertical shoulder holster.... If anyone has any pros and cons of this holster would be great...... I'm looking to get one for my G30SF

Thanks in advance !!

The angle and height at where the gun hangs makes the draw a little difficult for me. The snap button is in an awkward position also, I can’t undo it and draw at the same time, if you are in a hurry this could be a problem. I am thinking that after you practice with it and get use to it, it could be a good holster. On the good side it is very inexpensive and appears to be very sturdy. You would have to wear a little bit of a heavier jacked since it is kind of bulky, a light one I don’t think would work. And I wouldn’t pay retail for it, I paid 10 bucks for mine.

Does yours have a mag pouch, this kne does not, can you add one to it, and what kind would you get for it

I got mine as part of a deal and found it to be good for tactical carry, not for concealment as it is just to bulky, wore it once to try it out for concealment. Won't be doing that again.

It didn't come with a mag pouch, it looks like you may be able to attach something to it if there is nothing already out there for sale. I wouldn't say they are junk but you definitely get what you pay for which is a cheap holster, I carry in one of uncle mikes iwb holsters and while it is kinda cheesy I do prefer that over the paddle holster that came with my xdm. I have not used my shoulder holster for concealment yet but it is kinda bulky so it may have to wait until winter to even try it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back