SF bay area -OC coverage

scdapmp

I applaud the courage it took I just wish the spokesperson could have done a better job. Didn't come off too well, The non-gunners I know heard him say when he has a gun people don't call him names. YouTube - KTVU California Open Carry

and of course the news identified the AR as an "Automatic Weapon"... Sure would be nice if the news could just get things like facts correct.

So glad I don't live in CA anymore! I left Huntington Beach in 1991 and never looked back. While we don't have open carry in MA, we do have concealed carry and by law, the weapon MUST be loaded. I applaud those citizens for exercising their rights! What a shame the bad guys know they have a tactical advantage when confronting a law abiding citizen open carrying in CA.

What a shame the bad guys know they have a tactical advantage when confronting a law abiding citizen open carrying in CA.

I agree,IMHO .. OC with an unloaded gun is a protest or a statement but not a good defensive plan. It would take so long to pull from holster, insert mag, rack and then get on target you would have to load up so early in the confrontation that even if it was a good shoot, the DA and CA press would bury you.

I agree,IMHO .. OC with an unloaded gun is a protest or a statement but not a good defensive plan. It would take so long to pull from holster, insert mag, rack and then get on target you would have to load up so early in the confrontation that even if it was a good shoot, the DA and CA press would bury you.

That is right it takes so long to do, because a bad guy had already load the gun and concealed carry WITHOUT the license.

What are you going to do is first RETREAT, second call 911, third pull out gun from holster, fourth insert mag, fifth rack, and then last get on target to the bad guy.

That is only way to save your live from the bad guy.....RUN, CALL 911, AND THEN GUN :help:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back