Second Leading Cause of Death in the US

JSM&P9C

As someone noted a few days ago, the second leading cause of death in the US according to Gov't. data is hospital and medical procedures. Not only errors, but things done and taken (perscription drugs) correctly. The number is about 195,000 per year. I have a 12 year old and 15 year old and I am heartbroken for the families of yesterdays victims. I just don't understand why we aren't calling for a ban of hospitals, legal drugs, and medical doctors since so many more innocent men women and children are killed each year compared to firearms. Maybe people feel even with that information, (if they are even aware of it) hospitals, doctors, and drugs do more good than harm? It is easy to let emotions cause us to make certain decisions but we really need to take a step back and let common sense (if it is still available) prevail. God forbid that was my kids I still can say without any hesitation that I wouldn't blame any particular firearm or the ability for a law abiding person to own any particular firearm. Just some food for thought.

Wouldn't that be the third leading cause? I just read that 600,000 people in USA die every year from heart disease and that cancer is the 2nd leading cause with 565,000. Motor vehicle deaths account for over 30,000. The reason I just found out these facts is because I was answering a poster on Facebook that was sharing this pic.
Link Removed

The leading cause of death is birth. The progressive liberals have that cause fixed soon.
Yup, still the most dangerous place to live in America is in the mother's womb. Over 4,000 babies are murdered each day (55 Million & counting) in America, in the mothers womb or at the time of birth. Very sad and pathetic to realize that the female gender of America (mothers) is just as evil as any of the mass murderers in history. Even more pathetic when you consider that their evil is perpetrated upon their own children.

Yup, still the most dangerous place to live in America is in the mother's womb. Over 4,000 babies are murdered each day (55 Million & counting) in America, in the mothers womb or at the time of birth. Very sad and pathetic to realize that the female gender of America (mothers) is just as evil as any of the mass murderers in history. Even more pathetic when you consider that their evil is perpetrated upon their own children.

I agree. It so hypocritical for the party that is so anti-gun to also be the anti-baby party.

tom

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back