Scared others while CCing

Yeah, on the off-chance that someone will attack you while getting a drug test. Stop scaring the natives.

This is true - however, most employers will tell you upon application that the drug test is your option. If you decide not to take it, they will exercise their right not to hire you. After accepting the job in many cases, you have agreed in writing to testing down the road. Therefore, they didn't take your right away. You gave it away in order to have the job.

I'm pretty sure you can't sign away a legal right. You can refuse a drug test at any time and your employer can fire you for refusing it. Under no circumstances can your employer force you to submit to a drug test.

1) Our drug tests are just peeing in a cup, no emptying pockets or losing jackets
2) company policy forbids firearms on campus/ in company vehicles so I don't get to carry at work anyway.
HOWEVER, the little old grandmother weighing in at about a 115 pounds that serves as our head nurse will readily tell you she's got a big .45 in her purse in her (personal car) in the parking lot and her only reaction to mine woulda been to "ooo and ahh" over it :)

Gald your folks didn't freak out.

Agree mongo, unfortunately no drug test=no job in my case.

I've turned down multiple jobs due to drug test requirements. It's not that I wouldn't pass but I deem it to be a violation of my rights and privacy. I'm in a position where I can pick and choose and I realize that not everyone is and has to make their own mind about what's more important to them.

The emptying of your pockets is to show that you do not have a small bottle of straight clean piss that you will put in the cup to fool the people that are collecting it. That was known to happen from time to time. I had many piss test over my 25 year of working in law enforcement and even supervised several piss test as a sergeant. It even got to the point where we as supervisors had to go into the bathroom and ensure that the officers were not trying to pull a fast one. (lol) pun intended.

Bill

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back