Sandy Hook Dad

NCIC105

CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC will not air this

OK I did some research here's some e-mail addresses The letter won't do much good but lets let them know we are committed!!

To all the News networks,
We know that you have a political agenda even though you say you report the news without bias and prejudice. But your failure to report all of the news is a blatant attempt to mislead the American public, The refusal to not show all the views of the PEOPLE as stated in this war on our Second Amendment rights is bias and completely lead by The GOVERNMENT, So may I ask why you won't
broadcast this
the Public has the right to know how this guy and many more feel . I ask You the NEWS MEDIA if this was the First Amendment and OUR GOVERNMENT was going to take away your rights of FREEDOM OF THE PRESS I believe it falls in our FIRST Amendment rights, How would you handle it , Would you only show the views of the Politicians, or would you air their side then FIGHT back and show why we have a Constitution of The United States, If they take away our Second Amendment Rights they will take away our RIGHT to DEFEND The First Amendment.

David Durham.
E-mail; [email protected]

Chris Ender
Executive Vice President, Communications, CBS Corporation
818-655-1100

[email protected]

Kathy Kelly-Brown
Senior Vice President, Communications
NBCUniversal News Group
(212) 664-3457
Fax: (212) 664-4085
Project Assignment:
[email protected]

Here is what contacts I could find For NBC
Link Removed

Robert A. Iger
President and CEO
Walt Disney Company
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521
[email protected]

ABC Contacts Link Removed

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...XhQYoZSAnct5C-g&bvm=bv.41867550,d.aWc&cad=rja

CNN is a little more diffcult to get to the top of the list but heres what I found
[email protected]

Email Address of Journalists, News Editors, TV Anchors & Web Reporters
good luck with this one

nor will they air this...

In court this is called reasonable doubt!!

You put the lime in the coconut and shake it all up -
SANDY HOOKED

Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back