Salute to a fallen Marine, and friend.

kingofthedemo

My friend Garrett Misener, was mortally wounded in the line of duty on Monday. This was his 6th tour of duty . He will be truly missed. He was a great man who gave his life for something that he believed in. Please pray for his family. You can see his story here, he made the front page of The Commercial Appeal in Memphis.

Link To News Story- Link Removed

Rolling Thunder 2010 - A Marine's Vigil
you tube hav,t gotten the hang of how to enbed web sites but this says it all the Marine in this video Stood for 3 hr's. someone please help post this . thank you!

Condolences

My friend Garrett Misener, was mortally wounded in the line of duty on Monday. This was his 6th tour of duty . He will be truly missed. He was a great man who gave his life for something that he believed in. Please pray for his family. You can see his story here, he made the front page of The Commercial Appeal in Memphis.

Link To News Story- Link Removed

We extend or condolence to the family, friend and colleagues of Garrett Misener who lost his life in the line of duty.
May He Rest in Peace Amen.
from
Link Removed

Garrett was a wonderful, young man. He served his country and his God without any reservations. His mother and grandfather are dear friends and Garrett will be missed.

Our Heartfelt Condolences

Wishing you the best as you deal with this tragedy.

From,
Military Rings Designers

True Hero and I Salute You Garrett Misener

Garrett Misener. I salute you for all you did and gave to America. God be with you and your Family.You are a true Hero and you R.I.P as for your job is done and you have given so all can be free.Thank you for your service to our Country .Again, God be with you and your Family.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back