S&W Bodyguard 380 holster options

357jhp

Hello,

Does anyone have any recommendations as to who or where I can find a holster for the Bodyguard 380. As with any new model, the accessories take some time to catch up. Have a great day!

Hello,

Does anyone have any recommendations as to who or where I can find a holster for the Bodyguard 380. As with any new model, the accessories take some time to catch up. Have a great day!

I am an Arms & Accessories Dealer, I might be able to assist you...

Hello,

Are you looking for a kydex holster or a custom leather one? Or a mix of both? UBG Holsters makes outstanding custom hand made leather holsters both IWB and OWB.

Link Removed

They also make outstanding gear I have owned gear from both Raven and UBG and they are both top of the line.

Comp-tac is also an outstanding holster maker they mix kydex with leather. One outstanding fact about their holsters is one holster platform can be used on any firearm you just order a new kydex front.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back