Ruger SP101 3" barrel IWB holster Recommendation

mwhals

I want to know what IWB holsters are recommended that cover the end of the barrel of a sp101 3" revolver. Any recommendations? Most seem to be made for the 2" model.

I did find a couple and like R Grizzle Leather Holsters. I didn't want the Ruger sp101 on the list if I couldn't find a conceal holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

Milt Sparks

I have a Milt Sparks Summer Special for that, which is pretty good, but expensive and took a while to get back in the day.
Link Removed

Have you called Crossbreed? If they don't make one for the three inch, they might be willing to make one for you. They're very accommodating like that. It's one reason I'm such a loyal customer of theirs. It's also possible a three inch may fit in the two inch holster if the barrel end of the holster is left open. I've found that to be the case with some of my other holsters with open barrel ends, mostly my Glocks.

I emailed Crossbreed and the 3" will fit and extend past the holster. I prefer the barrel to be covered personally.

I have a Milt Sparks Summer Special for that, which is pretty good, but expensive and took a while to get back in the day.
Link Removed

I have Milt Sparks as a possibility too. They are up to around 4 to 6 months lead time.

i have a Simply rugged for my sp101. it looks a bit funky but works real well.And they are one of the few makers actually making one for the sp101 3.06 in barrel.Mine is in .327 mag

linky
Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back