Ruby Tuesday's (Two Thumbs Up)

dojoman

I spoke with a District Manager of Ruby Tuesday's in Central, Upstate New York about Carry Conceal topics. He stated that their company has no issue with law abiding CC holders. In fact he would encourage to do so. This is assuming their restaurant is not on a property that doesn't allow weapons (like some malls). I would still check with your local branch, then again that's to your choice.

I would still check with your local branch, then again that's to your choice.

Why do we feel a need to ask? If they don't want guns there, why can't they just put up a sign? No sign = abide by state laws. If the gun is concealed, how can it be an issue?

I'll be perfectly honest, first off I'm very new to the CC. But more so, if you know how NY is...this state hates us 2nd amendment ppl and to be on a safe side I do my best to ask. Im sure in time I will be comfty not asking if I dont see a sign. But considering I just got issued my CC in a very tough county....I don't want to give them a reason to make an example(even if I'm acting within the legal rights)

As an ex-NYer and still having friends there here is one piece of good news. Since permits are so hard to get restrictions are very few. Enjoy!

You hand gun is Covered, no one will know you have.. You don't need to ask permission. If a buiness finds the need to put up a sign banning weapons from their establishment, don' patronize their buisness. You said you live in NYS, you need to get vocal to fight for your 2A rights. Get your friends vocal too, take back your state government.

Most businesses, ESPECIALLY in states like New York probably aren't thinking about concealed firearms in their businesses. The problem with asking businesses about guns is now they start thinking about it. The situation may very well go from "Don't ask, don't tell, don't care" to "Well.... no we don't want firearms here." I understand being new to carrying a gun, we were all there at one time. I know that I felt like everyone must know about my gun.

Now that I open carry 99% of the time.... almost nobody notices anyway.

I would still check with your local branch, then again that's to your choice.

Never ASK to exercise a right. Even if there is a sign SO WHAT? Unless signs carry weight of law (which most of the time they don't) carry anyways. Any person that is more concerned with making a company "mad" at them than protecting themselves has a screw loose!

Hello Ruby Tuesday's!

Sorry for the pun, I just couldn't resist.

Seriously that is good to hear, I will be visiting them again soon.

That's true, why ask. Well after a week of being able to carry and not gettin shot by PD because of TV controled sheeple, I should be good. Each day I gain more confidence. Kinda like riding a bike for the first time ha

That's true, why ask. Well after a week of being able to carry and not gettin shot by PD because of TV controled sheeple, I should be good. Each day I gain more confidence. Kinda like riding a bike for the first time ha
Whew, thats a relief. Ruby tuesdays is my favorite, they have the best salad bar anywhere, and good steak too

Yeah SC is tough on such things (any establishment that serves alcohol) maybe the state will pass a idea like Ohio soon. I'm rooting for that.

Funny you should mention them. A couple of their restaurants in Maryland were robbed recently. I suspect they would have appreciated a good guy with a firearm, but getting a permit there is borderline impossible unless you are politically connected.

Jim

Louisiana restricts carry in resturants so Ruby Tuesday is still off the list here.

That is good to know, Ruby Tuesday's does have a good menu. But here in Vermont, Since we don't have very many LAWs that prevent the honest law abiding citizen from CC/OC. I will go about my business armed and carefree.

Does anyone know if any gun site has a list of states where the "NO GUN ALLOWED" sign carried the weight of the law. As I can carry in several states it would be a great resourse to have.

A few weeks ago two brothers went into a small coffee shop in Tulsa,Oklahoma, pulled out hand guns and started beating everyone in the shop in broad day light. took cell phones a laptop computer from a young girl. Took peoples billfolds anything they could get.
Wanted all the shops money when employees could not open the safe, they beat them real good. No one did a thing to protect themselves they were sheepeople plain and simple sheepeople.
I am thinking they thought the Tulsa Police would come quickly and save them....wrong real Wrong.
I can tell you the general Tulsa Police Dept. could care less.
Arm yourself defend yourself, or take what sheepeople get that being beat to death by armed thugs.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back